Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Gratitude 262

Dearest Universe,

I'm thankful to you dear universe for giving me a goodnight sleep. Thank you that I had an awesome week, awesome day.

I'm thankful for the OLA service I had today. Thank you that you got me safely back home. Thank you for the money I have for OLA money.

I'm thankful for the energy I got to clean my cloths and take bath. Thank you for the running warm water i enjoyed today.

I'm extremely thankful for the awesome worship service we had today. It was beautiful and 
melodious.

I'm extremely grateful for my adorable husband Kirty Vishal Ekka, who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. Thank you dear universe for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my hubby Kirty v. Ekka. I'm so happy and honored to be his soulmate his wife and friend. Thank you for making our love 10 thousand times more romantic and stronger than before. I'm so thankful for saving my marriage. We don't fight anymore, we don't hate anymore, we don't hurt anymore. We don't shout anymore. We love eachother like passionately crazy.

I'm thankful for my dear friend Boo and Suji who love me a lot.

I'm thankful for mu beautiful life, silky colorful hair, graceful look.

Thank you Thank you Tank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.