Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Friday, February 16, 2018

Good things that my husband tells me

I'm happily married to Kirty Vishal Ekka and I'm Mrs. Bernadet Ekka now.

There are some beautiful things that he loves about me. He says nice things to me that make me smile when I recall them.


  • How come a damsel like you is still single?
  • We both are very good in bed.
  • I find you very pretty.
  • Why are your lips so pink.
  • Why do I find you always naked in my house.
  • (he tickles me and when I try to stop him, he says) Don't touch me
  • Why do you want to marry me?
  • Where are you going? Come back soon.
  • We'll be the best couple and make other's jealous.
  • This is mine! 
  • Come on top.
  • Finish your Ph.D
  • Be more patient with me.
  • I'm sorry , I shouted on you.
  • I find you very beautiful
  • You cook nice
  • How can you dance like that
  • I love you too
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.