Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Gratitude 285

Dear Universe,

I'm so glad and thankful for all the awesome clean money that has been flowing within my life from non salaried ways. Thank you for the awesome Myntra points I earn in my every purchase.Thank you for the amazing Amazon Pay balance cash back flow I enjoy in my every purchase. I'm thankful for all the discounts I gain every time I shop at Sowbhagya's supermarket.

I'm thankful for the pleasant fruitful day I had. Thank you for a good night's sleep. Thank you for waking me up early and helping me to pray diligently for Kirty Vishal Ekka my husband, for my parent in-laws, for my brother's career, my sister's safety and the health and prosperity of my mum-dad. I'm grateful to you Lord my universe for bringing upon me such heavy peace. I really felt serene within my soul after praying for all of them. I totally and truly believe that prayers have immense power and miracles happen to those who believe in it.

I'm happy and thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka's love. I am happy and thankful for the wonderful relationship I share with my soul mate. He is not only caring but smart, intelligent, passionate, romantic, kind, soft spoken, hard working, talented and my very best friend who lifts me up every time there is a broken glass beneath my feet. He is always there to encourage me and my family. He is an extraordinary personality and I am in love with him. Thank you Universe for bringing this wonderful gentleman in my beautiful life. I am blessed to be the daughter inlaw of Ekka family. I promise to love my parent inlaws like my own parents. I'm extremely lucky to have my mother inlaw who loves me more than my own parents do. Her love is so tender that I just can't get enough of it. She is a powerful women and a wise mother. She is a strong believer of faith and soft from heart. I am thankful to you dear universe for taking care of her and keeping her safe within your rays.

I'm happy and thankful for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka.
We are faithful to each other. We never argue, never shout, never hate nor hurt, we don't fight anymore. Our bond is only becoming stronger and deeper ever day. We understand each other more, we talk more, we complain less, we forgive and forget our mistakes. We accept each other's weakness and help the other person to overcome them and emerge as a better spouse and the best version of ourselves. I love everything about this relationship Universe. Thank you Thank you Thank you

I'm thankful for the conversation I had with Joana, mayur, mum , munchut and munu. Thank you for keeping them well .

Thank you for my health and job. I love my room.

Thank you for my dear friends, Ravi, Sujata and Binita.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.