Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Gratitude 286

Dearest Lord my universe,

I'm so pleased with my life today. I love my Past, I Love my Present and I Love my Future. I am so thankful to you universe for bringing me alive and healthy so far. I always try to be my best version from yesterday. I am thankful for every thing in my life. 

I am thankful for the yummy fish fry, sambhar and roti that I had today. Thank you for my rice cooker that helps me to boil drinking water everyday. Thank you Father for taking care of me.

I'm thankful for the money you blessed me with for my LIC payment. I'm glad that I am up to date.

I am thankful for today's day at work. I'm thankful to Rhea for helping me out a lot. I sprinkle magic dust on her entire love, life n career.

I am thankful for my friends Sharon, Jonty, Sathish, Binu, Mervin, Xenah, Ashish, Mishelle for a wonderful fellowship.

I am thankful for my lab mates Vijay, Raina, Mary, Preetha maam and Anjali, Roy and Rama for making my stay at office fruitful. I sprinkle magic dust on them.

I'm thankful for the conversation I had with Megha, munu, mum and mayur. Thank you for my brother's Ph.D completion. He is Dr. Apoorva now.

I also want to thank for my family's safety, for my good friends Suji, Ravi and Bini.

I am extremely grateful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for that lovely proposal email. I am truly thankful for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my adorable hubby Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. He is extremely patient with me. We understand each other and our love is 10 thousand times much stronger than before. He takes care of me and we never fight, we don't shout, don't hurt or hate, don't complain. We respect and protect each other and make this bond more meaningful. Our marriage is an example for all the struggling couples. We are thankful to you dear Lord for giving us a magical testimony. I am blessed to be the daughter in law of Ekka family. Lord, thank you for my wonderful parent in-laws who love me more than my parents do. I am in love with my mum in-law. She is an extremely caring lady. She has helped and served my wounded sister and sick mother many times. Her warm compassion has always overwhelmed my soul. I am very happy in my new family. 

Lord, I love you. I am thankful for the item I received from China today.

I am also thankful for the colorful sunset that I witness everyday.
Thank you Thank you Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.