Dearest Lovely Universe,
Its been an awesome experience having spent this last week. I am thankful and grateful that you made gave me the strength and power to learn and face tough situations. You gave me the peace of mind to overcome discouragement, suffering , depression. Thank you for helping me to express my feelings to Sujith Mathew. I am thankful to him and you that you solved all this issue. You made a way. You gave me the right words to speak, you showed me the right way and right people. Thank you for boosting me up and showing me that I am made for greater deeds. My future is in doing great, inspiring efforts that make me a higher version of myself.
I am thankful for the training and conference programs that I was able to be a part of. Thank you for so many certificates and awards I am blessed with.
I am thankful for the fun I had today with my dear friend Binita . I am grateful for the movie Black Panther. Thank you for the money I am blessed with which allowed me to enjoy popcorn, samosa, OLA.
I am thankful that we were able to get rides to n fro safely. Thank you for all the money I've been given throughout my life.
I am thankful for the health I have. Thank you for keeping me safe and strong during this rainy season.
I am thankful for my job, my books, my life, my campus, my room and bed. This protection within my campus has helped me a lot in this new city. Thank you Lord.
I am thankful that all my experiments are coming very successful these days. Thank you that I have Rhea to help me out. She is a sweet soul.
I am thankful for my salary that has enabled me to enjoy the benefits of a credit card. Finally I am able to buy things on EMI and I love my new laptop.
I am extremely grateful that I can now use Adobe Indesign and all my books have become famous.
I am thankful for all the unexpected clean money coming my way from unexpected sources.
I am extremely thankful for my darling husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. Thank you Lord for this life that I am sharing with my precious love. I love him Lord and I am honored to be the daughter in law of Ekka family <3 b="">3>
Thank you for the success of DNA sequencing of MTHFR 1 samples. Finally we have started taking the samples and my maam is extremely happy with me.
I am thankful for my friends Chandru, Praveen and Harsha who have always guided me. I sprinkle magic dust on them.
I am thankful for my dear friend Willo....who always cheers me up. I sprinkle magic dust over his love and business.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
Its been an awesome experience having spent this last week. I am thankful and grateful that you made gave me the strength and power to learn and face tough situations. You gave me the peace of mind to overcome discouragement, suffering , depression. Thank you for helping me to express my feelings to Sujith Mathew. I am thankful to him and you that you solved all this issue. You made a way. You gave me the right words to speak, you showed me the right way and right people. Thank you for boosting me up and showing me that I am made for greater deeds. My future is in doing great, inspiring efforts that make me a higher version of myself.
I am thankful for the training and conference programs that I was able to be a part of. Thank you for so many certificates and awards I am blessed with.
I am thankful for the fun I had today with my dear friend Binita . I am grateful for the movie Black Panther. Thank you for the money I am blessed with which allowed me to enjoy popcorn, samosa, OLA.
I am thankful that we were able to get rides to n fro safely. Thank you for all the money I've been given throughout my life.
I am thankful for the health I have. Thank you for keeping me safe and strong during this rainy season.
I am thankful for my job, my books, my life, my campus, my room and bed. This protection within my campus has helped me a lot in this new city. Thank you Lord.
I am thankful that all my experiments are coming very successful these days. Thank you that I have Rhea to help me out. She is a sweet soul.
I am thankful for my salary that has enabled me to enjoy the benefits of a credit card. Finally I am able to buy things on EMI and I love my new laptop.
I am extremely grateful that I can now use Adobe Indesign and all my books have become famous.
I am thankful for all the unexpected clean money coming my way from unexpected sources.
I am extremely thankful for my darling husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. Thank you Lord for this life that I am sharing with my precious love. I love him Lord and I am honored to be the daughter in law of Ekka family <3 b="">3>
Thank you for the success of DNA sequencing of MTHFR 1 samples. Finally we have started taking the samples and my maam is extremely happy with me.
I am thankful for my friends Chandru, Praveen and Harsha who have always guided me. I sprinkle magic dust on them.
I am thankful for my dear friend Willo....who always cheers me up. I sprinkle magic dust over his love and business.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.