Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Gratitude 293

Dearest Universe,

I am truly grateful to you for a blessed day today. Thank you for the staffs at BOB and RBL who helped me a lot for getting my first Credit card. I am so glad to have bought me new laptop.

I am thankful for the tasty dinner I had today.

I am happy and thankful for the beautiful sunset  I witnessed today.

I am happy and thankful for the night walk I had today.

I am thankful for all my students who helped me out today at lab.

I am thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who loves me a lot and treats like a princess. I love my parent inlaws who have always respected and cared for me. They have always given me the privilege of being a responsible daughter inlaw. Everybody loves me and I cherish all every one of them especially my mother inlaw. She is a sweet lady.

I am thankful for helping me cross the road safely.

I am thankful to Vijay for helping me out at the lab today and everyday.

I am thankful for all the money I have been given throughout my life.

I am thankful for the job, food and health I enjoy.

I am thankful for having a wonderful friend like Binita.

I am thankful for blessing me as Mrs. Dr. Smita Bernadet Ekka. I love my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka a lot. He is truly my world, my inspiration, my  soulmate, my life partner, my best friend, my doctor and my sweetheart. I am so blessed to be his wife.

Dear universe, I am so thankful for the fame of my story book and music video album. Thank you for blessing me with great wealth, health, fans and wisdom.

I love you and my life.

Thank you for protecting my family today and everyday.

Thank you Thank you Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.