Dearest Universe,
I am so sorry for loosing in touch with you but here I am back today with a huge Thank you for making my last week so special. Thank you universe for the most amazing birthday I had with Binita and Shalu. Everything was so charming.
I am thankful for all the things that went perfect. Thank you for my friends Shalu and Binita. Thank you for the perfect dress, perfect restaurant, perfect hairstyle, perfect table, perfect food, thank you for sister's permission, thank you that it was a romantic full moon night, pleasant weather and tasty food. Thank you Lord that the staffs were very attentive and bill was reasonable. I am thankful for the OLA service that eased our travel. Thank you Lord for keeping us safe and bringing us back home in time. Thank you so much that it didn't rain :-)
Thank you for my beloved precious husband Kirty Vishal Ekka, who remembered my birthday and send me red roses wrapped with love, card which said how much he misses me. Oh Lord, keep my Kirty safe. Provide him with knowledge, friends, resources and all the encouragement that he needs in his everyday life. I'm so happy and thankful for the romantic phone call he did on my birthday. I pray for my awesome caring parent inlaws who called me up and wished birthday, it was filled with love. I love my new family. I love my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka and his whole family. Thank you Lord for giving me the privilege of being the daughter inlaw of Ekka family. I truly cherish my miraculous marriage and now my love life is 10 thousand times much stronger than before.
Thank you to Raina and Rhea for helping me out at the lab work.
Thank you for all my students who helped me a lot today n everyday at lab.
Thank you for the healing of my Webby. Please Lord heal her pain. Give her strength and fill her life with happiness. Let her know that we all love her a lot and I miss her a lot.
Thank you for this beautiful life. I love myself and every part of it. I am thankful to you dear universe for keeping our entire generation, my family safe from evil spirits, enemies, intentions of evil people, accidents, demons and all the things of evil.
Thank you Thank you Thank you
I am so sorry for loosing in touch with you but here I am back today with a huge Thank you for making my last week so special. Thank you universe for the most amazing birthday I had with Binita and Shalu. Everything was so charming.
I am thankful for all the things that went perfect. Thank you for my friends Shalu and Binita. Thank you for the perfect dress, perfect restaurant, perfect hairstyle, perfect table, perfect food, thank you for sister's permission, thank you that it was a romantic full moon night, pleasant weather and tasty food. Thank you Lord that the staffs were very attentive and bill was reasonable. I am thankful for the OLA service that eased our travel. Thank you Lord for keeping us safe and bringing us back home in time. Thank you so much that it didn't rain :-)
Thank you for my beloved precious husband Kirty Vishal Ekka, who remembered my birthday and send me red roses wrapped with love, card which said how much he misses me. Oh Lord, keep my Kirty safe. Provide him with knowledge, friends, resources and all the encouragement that he needs in his everyday life. I'm so happy and thankful for the romantic phone call he did on my birthday. I pray for my awesome caring parent inlaws who called me up and wished birthday, it was filled with love. I love my new family. I love my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka and his whole family. Thank you Lord for giving me the privilege of being the daughter inlaw of Ekka family. I truly cherish my miraculous marriage and now my love life is 10 thousand times much stronger than before.
Thank you to Raina and Rhea for helping me out at the lab work.
Thank you for all my students who helped me a lot today n everyday at lab.
Thank you for the healing of my Webby. Please Lord heal her pain. Give her strength and fill her life with happiness. Let her know that we all love her a lot and I miss her a lot.
Thank you for this beautiful life. I love myself and every part of it. I am thankful to you dear universe for keeping our entire generation, my family safe from evil spirits, enemies, intentions of evil people, accidents, demons and all the things of evil.
Thank you Thank you Thank you




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.