Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Gratitude 299

I am thankful and grateful for today's wonderful day I am so happy that I was able to accomplish all the tasks.

I am thankful to Vijay that he was there to help me with all the lab work .

I am thankful and grateful to my student nayna who helped me around all my work.

I am thankful for the wonderful weather we had today .

I'm extremely thank you for the delicious chicken curry and chapati I had for dinner today.

I am thankful and grateful for the life I have. I love my job ,I love my salary, I love my room, I am thankful for having a comfortable bed, all the warm clothes to wear ,all my basic needs are fulfilled.

I am so thankful for my dear husband Kirty Vishal ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. we both love each other extremely .thank you for the wonderful relationship we share in this holy Matrimony. thank you for the healing and sealing of my relationship with Kirty Vishal Ekka.  Our bond is now 10,000 times more stronger than before . we understand each other ,we have a great chemistry ,we are passionate about each other, we do not argue much ,we do not fight like before ,we do not hate, we do not hurt, we do not shout. we are like lovely love doves and other people look up to us as an inspiration for their own marriages. Dear lord thank you for this amazing testimony about getting back together.

I love you universe ,I love my parents in- laws , they are extremely kind, they love me a lot more than my own parents do.

I am thankful to you dear universe for taking care of my family members, my health, my job, my home, peace ,prosperity. thank you for keeping my family members safe, my relatives safe from all the negative things lurking around in the dark .

dear universe, thank you for my healthy body, my beautiful eyes, legs, my beautiful hair, my skin. I truly love myself .I feel so complete .I came here with nothing but I'll be going with everything so thank you for this amazing planet and my conscience that makes a great difference to my everyday life.

Dear universe, I also thank you for the healing and sealing of my relationship with John dcruz . thank you for his friendship. we have a lovely Bond . We understand each other ,we do not fight ,we love hanging around, we understand and help each other and we are beautiful friends. thank you lord that I got a chance to have this wonderful person in my life and thank you to all those friends specially Sweta who helped me in being friends with John .

I also thank you for doctor Preetha who has always been my support and my guide and because of her I have learnt a lot and I stay safe and happy in my office.

so I am truly thankful .
thank you thank you thank you so much.

I am also thankful for today's weather it was so pleasant .

I'm so thankful for my dear husband kirty vishal ekka who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess . we both love each other extremely . thank you for the wonderful relationship.  Thank you for the healing and sealing of my relationship with Kirty vishal ekka, our bond is 10000 times more stronger than before .we understand each other, we have a great chemistry, we are passionate, we do not argue much ,we don't fight like before, we do not hate , we are like lovely love 🕊️ and other people look up to us as an inspiration for their own marriages . thank you for this amazing soul mate.  I love you universe and I love my job, my income, my room, I love my bed .

I love my inlaws , they are extremely kind they love me a lot more than my own parents do.

I'm thankful to you dear universe for taking care of my family members, my job, my home, for prosperity. thank you for keeping my family members safe from all the negative things.

I truly love myself. I feel so complete .I came here with nothing but I will be leaving with everything , so thank you for this amazing planet .

I'm also happy and thankful for yesterday's work that I was able to unlock my atm card .

I'm also thankful for my new mess card. thank you for the rupees 200 I had to get a new card .

I am thankful for the money that my family has in the bank for fulfilling all the daily basic requirements .

thank you for the books I have to study for my exam .

I am also thankful to Lokendra sir who helped me in quantifying my DNA .

thank you thank you thank you dear universe .

I love you and I love my life and I love myself 💖

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.