Dearest Universe,
I'm extremely happy for the awesome week I had filled with party and dance.
I'm so happy and grateful to Rhea and Nayna for inviting me for clubbing. I'm so thankful for the perfect dress and crowd and songs we had fun with. Thank you universe for not sending any rains that night. Thank you Lord for taking care of all of us and keeping us safe. Thank you for bringing us back home safely that night.
I'm thankful for the perfect dress I wore on IndigoXP night out. Thank you for Surya and Pooja. I'm also thankful to the photographer and for the free entry to the club.
I am thankful for the NGS training that I had and thank you a lot for the reimbursement for 10 thousand fees.
I am extremely thankful to you dear universe for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm extremely thankful to my husband Kirty who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. Thank you for my parent inlaws who love me a lot more than my own parents. Thank you that now our bond is 10 thousand times much stronger than before. Our romance is now extremely hot than before. Our relationship is new and much successful and we are both crazily in love with eachother. Thank you for that amazing heartwarming apology Kirty gave. I love and respect my soulmate Kirty V. Ekka. I'm extremely thankful for making me Mrs. Bernadet Ekka .
I'm thankful for the money I own that helps me to pay all the EMI and insurance bills.
I'm thankful for the recovery of my cold and sweet voice.
I'm thankful for today's wonderful day I had today.
Thank you for Sameer Tirkey and John Decruz , i'm thankful for having them in my life.
I'm extremely happy for the awesome week I had filled with party and dance.
I'm so happy and grateful to Rhea and Nayna for inviting me for clubbing. I'm so thankful for the perfect dress and crowd and songs we had fun with. Thank you universe for not sending any rains that night. Thank you Lord for taking care of all of us and keeping us safe. Thank you for bringing us back home safely that night.
I'm thankful for the perfect dress I wore on IndigoXP night out. Thank you for Surya and Pooja. I'm also thankful to the photographer and for the free entry to the club.
I am thankful for the NGS training that I had and thank you a lot for the reimbursement for 10 thousand fees.
I am extremely thankful to you dear universe for the healing n sealing of my relationship with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm extremely thankful to my husband Kirty who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. Thank you for my parent inlaws who love me a lot more than my own parents. Thank you that now our bond is 10 thousand times much stronger than before. Our romance is now extremely hot than before. Our relationship is new and much successful and we are both crazily in love with eachother. Thank you for that amazing heartwarming apology Kirty gave. I love and respect my soulmate Kirty V. Ekka. I'm extremely thankful for making me Mrs. Bernadet Ekka .
I'm thankful for the money I own that helps me to pay all the EMI and insurance bills.
I'm thankful for the recovery of my cold and sweet voice.
I'm thankful for today's wonderful day I had today.
Thank you for Sameer Tirkey and John Decruz , i'm thankful for having them in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.