Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Onesta Happy Meal

Dear Universe,

I'm so thankful to you and pleased for the awesome lunch time I had with my new friend PRJ. It was so much fun Lord.

Thank you for making me look so stunning and thankyou for the fun conversations we had.

I'm so grateful for the fish fry and kiwi juice I enjoyed today. It was yummy.

I'm also thankful to PRJ for choosing the best table for me. I'm so pleased and impressed with his hospitality. He is such a gentleman and he treated me like a princess.



I'm extremely thankful for the OLA autos that helped me today in travelling. Thank you for the OLA money I had Lord.

I'm thankful for the nice hot running water that we enjoyed today inspite of Kavery water shortage notice.

I had a fun, relaxed and awesome day today, Thank you Thank you Thankyou Jesus. I love my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.