Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Thursday, December 29, 2016

The Magic happened!!!

Today was around evening I had this magical manifestation that came to my thought out of no where.
it was a glimpse of the pure union of me and Kirty Vishal Ekka and every thing in this thought was sent to me by the mighty universe . I had not created them deliberately but it was more than perfect and very romantic. I have to write it down and read it everyday. This thought is real and has happened. The universe is blessing me by love.

It's a moment from my past. I was in Bangalore. I had just finished my lab work n returned to my room. I got a call from 9686955441. It was Kirty Vishal Ekka !!! calling me after so long. I was so shocked to see him call me but deep down in my heart I kind of knew that he would so I answered his call.

He sounded really sweet and desperate to meet me. He asked, " Hi! Hello , Happy new year. How are you? Are you back from home? Are you in your hostel? Get ready, I'm coming to pick you up. Come to the Auditorium gate and bring the helmet too. I'll be there in half n hour or sooner."


I was over joyed by his words. I agreed instantly and wore my jeans and shirt. I took out the helmet and did my make up. I ran down out of joy and called him up to inform that I'm leaving.
He said that he's at sony signal.

I reached the gate and there he was, my darling boy!
He looked at me and said nothing more than, "Wear the helmet and sit."
It was funny. I did just as he wanted. He asked me to hold him and sit. I got a bit naughty and replied, "where should I hold?"

He took my hand and placed it on his shoulders. I felt so much of love as all the old memories came by. I looked at the universe above me, I thanked everything around me. I felt a deep emotional attachment with him once again and I knew in my heart that Kirty Vishal Ekka and I are soul mates.
We attracted each other by our true love.

He drove straight to his home and spoke nothing on the way. Well he is like that.. :-) I know him.
I felt such a huge relief when I saw his apartment. I thanked again. I asked him nothing. It was just our silence that was more than words.

We got down from his bike and he held my hand and walked up the staircase. In the midway, he stopped and he gave his house key to me.

Go in and sit. Be there, I'll be back in some time.-He said

I said OK and nothing else, with an innocent smile.

I walked towards his door and felt a tingling effect. I admired the door and his shoes kept outside. I saw the cross stuck on his door and felt good. I prayed and opened the door. As I stepped inside I was overwhelmed . I started touching and admiring, recollecting all the happy memories spent with him in that very home. I touched the table, chair, my plants, the books, washing machine, fridge, shelves, bed, pillows, cupboard, I opened his cupboard and touched his cloths. His electric guitar, I saw the painting of Jesus. I sat on the bed and stared into the mirror with happiness. I went to the washroom and touched his toothbrush, his garments behind the door, his bucket n mug, his soap. His shaving machine. I went n touched the switches and at last his laptop. As I was standing in his drawing room, he entered. He looked at me standing and asked, what are you doing? Take this bag, it has lunch in it.

I received the blue bag from his hand and straight went to the kitchen without a question. I said Thank you...that's all I said with a pleasant smile.
He was a bit expressionless but his voice was mild.

I started taking out lunch for both of us. Arranging food on cutlery and washing glasses.
He came in and held my hand. My heart was pounding high and I looked at him.
He looked at me expressionless again!
He took me out and asked me to sit on his bed.
I sat in the middle of his bed.
Next moment was a total surprise for me.

He made me lay down next to him and immediately cuddled me strongly like a crying desperate baby!
I felt overwhelmed and o warm by his embrace.
I said nothing and he said nothing but just hid his face on my chest.
I cuddled him back strongly without a word.
We stayed in that position for a very long duration. Then I started caressing his head. We slowly looked into each other's eyes.
Magic happened!!!

We started smiling at each other. Then he again hid his face on my chest and said those magical words exactly as I had imagined!

He- "I love you a lot Smita. I am deeply sorry for hurting you, I am sorry for everything. Please don't leave me, Don't go away. I cannot live without you. I was stupid to let you go. I don't want to loose you again. I have realized my mistakes and it won't happen again. Have you moved on? Please give this relationship another chance. I love you Smita."


Me- With tears of joy and an overwhelming heart. "  Baby! I have already forgiven you, long back. The day I shifted to my new room, I forgave you. You do not have to apologize for anything.

He-" Do you still love me Smita? I need you back. I love you a lot. I cannot imagine my life without you by my side. I want to marry you only."

Me- Kirty darling, I kissed him on his forehead and said, " I have always loved you and always will. "

He got up and took me in his arms. He had tears in his eyes and he said, " you are so adorable and kind. I don't deserve you. You are my angel. I'll always love you and not a tear will I bring to you again. I am Sorry and ashamed for my evil behaviour. I am sorry for every tear that you cried because of me. I left you alone when you needed me the most. I have spoken to my sister and she likes you a lot. She read all your emails n letters and the book that you gave me- 5 love languages. She told me all my mistakes. I know my sister, she is more experienced than me. She told me how smart you were to give me that book and to accompany me to the marriage camp. She explained what was lacking from my side and she was very impressed by the steps you took to save our relationship. She came to Ranchi and convinced all my relatives and my parents. My mom and sister like you a lot. They want to talk to you. My sister liked and thanked you for the saree you gifted her. She has sent a gift for you aswell. Let's get married next month Smita! I really cannot wait. Please."

I was listening to all what he said and thanked him for the kind words. I asked him to call home so that I can speak to his family. He immediately rang his mom.

Him- "Mom, are you free? Smita is here with me. You can speak to her."
I took the phone,
Me- " Hello mummy!! jay jesu. Happy new year mummy! How are you?
Jay jesu beta, How are you? We are good. Did you come to Ranchi in x mass?
Yes maa, i was at home.
How is every one at home?
All are fine maa.
How is your health? how is dad's health?
I missed you a lot. I used to think about all of you every day.
We also missed you a lot. We wanted you to come home in christmas but Kirty said that you both are not in contact.
Yes maa, i thought of not disturbing him because he was very angry.
Anyways maa, he just said sorry and I also said sorry and things are better than before.
We love each other a lot and we want to get married by next month.
Haan beta, I want you both to get married this Easter.
Easter would be perfect mom. Please talk to my parents, even I will inform them.
Lota pani and wedding can be together.
Sure maa,  and one more thing.
I want you to do all the shopping. Buy as per your choice. Everything.

Mom was very happy to hear this. She said that let me know your size so that we can go buy.
I told her that only the rings me n Kirty will buy from Bangalore, rest can be arranged by you.


I said buy and cut the call.

Kirty hugged me tight and kissed my face. He thanked me and said, "Lets eat our lunch and then we can go to theater." I agreed happily.

We ate our lunch together. It was chapati and chicken curry.

After eating we laid in the bed. Kirty stretched his left hand over the pillow and I cuddled and slept on his chest. This was our favourite posture with our legs intertwined on each other.
We undressed each other slowly and we touched each other everywhere. We made hot passionate love to each other and slept of nude.

We woke up around 7 pm , got dressed and went for the movie Hacksaw Ridge Movie.
He booked the tickets online and we went on bike. We reached the venue and bought 1 cheese popcorn and 1 caramel one. We kept feeding each other during the movie.
I was a romantic magical phase and a new beginning!!!!


Thank you universe. Everything happened exactly as you had shown to me in my vision. This vision took away a lot of strain n stress from my mind.

I am grateful to you forever.
True love is a powerful magnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.