Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Surprise visit at office "Smoke House Deli"

I am a happy person.
Everyday is exciting because me and my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka are totally in love with each other.
We respect each other and understand each other more strongly than before.
The law of attraction has brought us back again and we have a beautiful, smart, heathy , talented daughter Evangeline.

This moment that I'm writing here is a reflection of my past days when I was working at St. John's Medical College. I was at work as usual. At around 12 at noon I get a call from my husband Kirty .

He- Hi darling. What are you doing? Are you busy?

Me- Hi baby, I'm free for a while. I'm about to leave for lunch. Tell me. Did you eat?

I always used to ask him if he had or not when in office.

He- I'm waiting down, come soon.

Me- Shocked!!! What? Are you serious? What are you doing here ? At this time?

He- I wanted to take you out for a surprise lunch!


I was blown away. I felt a surge of emotions within that I just grabbed my purse and ran down to see him.


He was waiting at the staircase on his sexy red bike.

He saw me and smiled. He was wearing a sky blue shirt and black jeans pant.
I went to him and thanked him for coming. I appreciated his concern for seeing me and I told him that I was over joyed by the surprise. We went to my Mercy hostel to get my helmet.

Then to my surprise he took me to the very same restaurant that I had manifested few months ago. It was " SMOKE HOUSE DELI", at Indiranagar.

I was very much overwhelmed by all this and I kept thanking the universe constantly.
Oh universe, thank you so much , thank you for respecting my manifestations and thoughts, desires, patience and faith.
I love you and admire you.


We went upstairs and the ambiance was nice. It was all black n white. We took the balcony seat.
Kirty sat close to me with his right hand around me. He held my hand and we looked at each other.
At that very moment magic happened. He said " I love you a lot Smita and I want to get married as soon as possible. I missed you a lot while you were away. Even my relatives and family missed you and they want us to get back together. My own sister asked me to talk to you. She made me understand my fault. She convinced all my relatives. She has thanked you for the saree and she wants to meet you soon. I'm Sorry for every tear that you cried due to me. Smita, promise me this that you would never go away from me even if I act stupid and ask you to go. I love you and I've realized this after you were gone. We are made for each other. Spend this weekend with me please, I have to talk a lot of things with you."


I was in tears of joy after hearing all this. I was jumping from within and thanking God n Universe for this magical moment. I immediately hugged him and kissed him.

We ordered Sweet paprika french fries as our starter.

Image result for Sweet paprika french fries

Bacon wrapped chicken with Sausage stuffing

Image result for Bacon wrapped chicken with Sausage stuffing

Espresso black salt pork chop with Creamed colcannon

Image result for Espresso black salt pork chop with Creamed colcannon

Zattar spiced prawn with smoked chilli jam

Image result for Zattar spiced prawn with smoked chilli jam

Dessert was roasted almond gnache torte

Image result for roasted almond ganache torte


and I requested Kirty to order a drink for me by his choice



Every thing went very romantic. We took a lot of snaps together and we went over to his place.
We cuddled nude n slept.

Image result for smoke house deli indiranagar

Related image

Image result for smoke house deli indiranagar

Related image

Related image

Image result for smoke house deli indiranagar


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.