Today was my engagement at Ranchi with Kirty Vishal Ekka. My love of life.
We finally got engaged today because of the universe, God's blessings and my persistent faith on our love.
Few months back we had a bad break up and I was devastated. The law of attraction was all I hoped for. I followed and manifested my desires and today I got engaged!!!
I'm overwhelmed and over joyed to write my testimonial here for all of you to witness this miracle. If it can happen to me then it can surely happen to you too.
We all went to Kirty's house as our customs. His relatives had to dress me up. I wore a green saree with beautiful golden border full of mirror work. It was a heavy sari. His sister's nini, pragya and shweta didu helped my mother in law to make me get dressed up. I looked very pretty and Kirty loved my look. He admired and complimented me.
The venue was in a hall at Bahu Bazaar and it was fun. I was made to stand along with 2 more girls and 3 guys including my Kirty Vishal Ekka. We were asked few questions like what's my name and if I love Kirty then I should step forward. Then I had to wash his feet and confess my love. We exchanged a tumbler of water thrice , to n fro between him and me. I looked at him and he sad , "I Love you."
I could see love in his eyes and I was dying to kiss him in isolation.
Then I was made to change my sari to another navy blue and golden saree. We sat together and received everyone's blessings and gifts.
The day was followed by lunch and we both fed each other. We took a lot of pics together.
I love you universe. It's all because of you that I'm engaged to the man whom I love a lot.
Our relationship is far better than what was before. Thank you dear universe. You are powerful and lovely.
My ring

We finally got engaged today because of the universe, God's blessings and my persistent faith on our love.
Few months back we had a bad break up and I was devastated. The law of attraction was all I hoped for. I followed and manifested my desires and today I got engaged!!!
I'm overwhelmed and over joyed to write my testimonial here for all of you to witness this miracle. If it can happen to me then it can surely happen to you too.
We all went to Kirty's house as our customs. His relatives had to dress me up. I wore a green saree with beautiful golden border full of mirror work. It was a heavy sari. His sister's nini, pragya and shweta didu helped my mother in law to make me get dressed up. I looked very pretty and Kirty loved my look. He admired and complimented me.
The venue was in a hall at Bahu Bazaar and it was fun. I was made to stand along with 2 more girls and 3 guys including my Kirty Vishal Ekka. We were asked few questions like what's my name and if I love Kirty then I should step forward. Then I had to wash his feet and confess my love. We exchanged a tumbler of water thrice , to n fro between him and me. I looked at him and he sad , "I Love you."
I could see love in his eyes and I was dying to kiss him in isolation.
Then I was made to change my sari to another navy blue and golden saree. We sat together and received everyone's blessings and gifts.
The day was followed by lunch and we both fed each other. We took a lot of pics together.
I love you universe. It's all because of you that I'm engaged to the man whom I love a lot.
Our relationship is far better than what was before. Thank you dear universe. You are powerful and lovely.
My ring

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.