Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Our 2nd Valentine's day

Writing this down is very exciting because I had manifested it already and the Universe gave it to me even better than what I had asked for.

Kirty had apologized to me for leaving me and he proposed marriage to me after our break up. This is 2017 and I'm getting married to him . Thank you Law of Attraction. Thank you Universe.

I had always wanted to gift Kirty a Yamaha guitar for our 2nd Valentine's day. I ordered it from Amazon and went to his house to surprize him. I wore a peach colored western dress that he had bought for me on our 1st Valentine's day. He was pretty taken aback. He was totally overwhelmed to see it and he hugged me, he kissed me and he said that how it was exactly he was planning to buy.

I requested him to play and sing something and he played his favourite song from James Blunt.

We cuddled and made sweet love to each other. Next was a total surprise for me. He took me to the same restaurant where I had earlier taken him for our valentine's day. It is "OLIVE BAR AND KITCHEN".He took me by car and I was very overwhelmed by all this.


The next few hours were just magical and we came back to his place.

We cuddled, loved n slept.

Thank you Universe. Thank you, thank you, thank you a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.