Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The Sunrise and the gift

It has been 1 year since me and Kirty Vishal Ekka got married. We have a beautiful, smart n healthy daughter Evangeline. We are on vacation to our beach house somewhere out of India.
It was the break of dawn and I some how woke up early yesterday. My bedroom had a big balcony attached through which I could view the beautiful blue sky and bright sunrise. The rays were touching my skin and were cozy n warm. I wanted Kirty my hubby to witness this heavenly experience so I woke him up as always, with lots of kisses.


He woke up and was wondering why did I wake him up so early. I told him that I love him and I want him to see something with me . I said, " Kirty, I'm sorry to wake u up but I really want you to witness this amazing beauty of nature with me. It's a special day today. Come with me. You will never forget this moment."

He hugged me n kissed me. He woke up, took his phone and we wore our sleeping gown because it was slightly cold outside.

We went to the balcony and there it was...this magnificent phenomenon that we usually fail to admire.
I showed him the sunrise and told him to watch the sunrise with me. /He held me close and cuddled me. We both faced the sun, he kissed me on my neck and said, "Wow, it's really beautiful, Thanks for waking me up. Today indeed is a special day."

Me- "Kirty, whatever we are today, our house, car, kids, career, my songs, your business of hotels and resorts, our health, body, mind and happiness is because of the universe. Lets take out time today to thank and be grateful to the universe. I want you to do exactly as I say. Feel and act as I am going to say. "

He- Okay...say...

Me- " Look at the sunrise and admire nature's beauty. Look how beautiful the colors are dissolving at the horizon. See those birds near the sun, be thankful to the universe that we are alive and are able to witness this awesome beauty together. Be thankful for everything we have today because it was given to us by the universe. Be thankful for the ocean, these clouds, the electricity, the trees, the soil, our house, car, family, the food we ate , be grateful for every small thing that goes unnoticed everyday. Close your eyes and feel the warm rays on your skin. Be thankful for that. Breath the fresh air and thank it, exhale it out and know that all your stress is gone. "

He opened his eyes and said, " It feels so good Smita. Thanks darling. I'm grateful that you are in my life, we are together, , happily married and have everything that we desired. You are my everything. I love you a lot baby. I have something for you."

He smiled and I was surprised!
I was very happy n at this moment. I asked him what was the surprise.
He asked me to close my eyes and turn , He placed a necklace on me and when I saw it, I was overwhelmed because it was very beautiful, made of pure diamond and was the same design that I saw a few days back at a mall. Kirty gave me as a token of his love.
It was a total surprise for me because it was out of the blue!

Related image

I hugged him tight, he embraced me back and kissed me on my cheeks. We looked at each other and the whole universe was showering love on both of us. I could feel all of it around me. The sun seemed more warm and waves were happy. Kirty said, " Baby, I am very proud of you. I want to let you know how special you are for me. Thank you for being patient with me. For being there with me through thick n thin. For helping me in my career and giving me a beautiful daughter Evangeline. You are gifted with exceptional talents and I want you to use them to your fullest. Thank you for making my life so beautiful."

I had tears in my eyes, and I told him about THE SECRET. I told him how to use and he agreed to try it. 

We took lots of photos together and ran back in the bed to sleep again.


It was a relaxing morning for both of us. 

Thank u universe. You are beautiful.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.