Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday, December 26, 2016

My first night in new home

Today was my wedding (.......2017)

Smita Bernadet Kujur Weds Kirty Vishal Ekka

After the wedding we proceeded to the reception venue. We went in a white decorated car. At the venue we danced. I had my mother in law on my right and Kiry on my left. My sisters and relatives also joined us. I looked very pretty and happy and me and Kirty looked adorable together. My mother was sitting and watching us dance. Me and Kirty received many gifts and we had to take blessings from every elderly person. I had to change my gown into another saree. Me and Kirty fed lunch to each other n took lots of pics.


After leaving my own home we went to my new home. I was greeted with lots of love dance n songs at Kirty's house. I was overwhelmed by everybody's love.
We went in and sat at the sofa. They applied haldi on my feet and washed them. Then my mother in law changed my saree into another saree and Kirty was asked to lift me up in his arms and take me to his bedroom.

It was a very romantic moment. I was blushing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.