Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday, December 26, 2016

I'm grateful for 1

I'm grateful for this universe.
A beautiful universe,
the warm sunset,
thankful for money, for job, for my parents, for the car we have, for this body I have, for my beauty and hair, for my dance, my songs, my voice, today's church, thank u for amita, my friends...shweta, for amulya n akhil, for the guy sitting next to me , at least I helped someone today, for a nice family breakfast and lunch. For the food we had. Thanks for the you tube relaxing music and the amazing, lovely, soothing sunset. For the birds I saw flying. For the pleasant weather. For the running water and electricity I have. For being able to talk to my friends . For being able to manifest and obtain  THE SECRET OF VISUALIZING.

Thank you for this life, the songs I heard, the dress I wore. Thank you for my caring husband "Kirty Vishal Ekka and daughter Evangeline. Thank you for my caring mother in law and father Henry Ekka. Thank you for my new relatives Nini, Pragya, Sweta didi... Thank you for Amit bhaiya's engagement. Thank you for my family's health n prosperity.


I thank you for the Thailand trip, the Newyork, Disney Land, Paris, Africa, Sydney trip. Thank you for the money we have, the Audi car we have. I love my dream house...with fountain n pond in it. Thank you for my CD album release. Thank you universe












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.