The flight journey fun, nice and romantic. We reached the Sawan resort by cab and the road travel was along the ocean. I felt the pleasant breeze and could hear the waves dashing along the shore.
Our driver was cooperative and he helped us with our luggage and dropped as exactly at the resort gate.
It was night time and the resort was looking absolutely pretty with yellow lantern decorated at the pathway. Lots of flowers and wooden decorations were displayed. I immediately grabbed my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka's hand and he hugged me. We both stared at each other and said WOW!!
It's so romantic and perfect. We were greeted by an enthusiastic staff at the lobby and offered a relaxing drink.
We checked in and I was shown 3 luxury suits on request out of them I chose the one that faced the ocean and mountain with trees.
Our room had a short staircase at the entrance and a lift too. Our room was pretty huge and beautiful. We had tub in the bathroom as well as in the balcony. We had huge windows and everything looked exactly perfect. We thanked the helper and Kirty locked the door. He walked towards me and embraced me with full passion. He thanked me and said that he loved my decision to come to Sawan resort and the room was nice n cozy.
He kissed me and touched my face. He asked me if I wanted to take a hot bath and I agreed with love. He lifted me up in his strong arms and took me to the washroom. We both stood infront of the big mirror and admired eachother's company. We smiled and kissed again. Then he squeezed my boobs and said that "these are mine" .
I replied and said that I'm yours. We slowly undressed each other and went into the tub. He filled the tub with warm water. I switched of the lights and lit candles all around. They were aromatic candles.I sprinkled lots of petals into the tub water. I also added liquid soap into the tub to create nice foam.
Then I played a soft romantic music and entered into the tub. Kirty held my hand and pulled me close to him. We both were nude and I sat on his lap with my hands wrapped around his shoulders. His lips were all over my face and at this very moment I could feel the universe. I could feel the powerful love, we were totally into each other at that moment. He said " Smita, I love you my darling. I'm glad that we found eachother. I feel on the top of the world right now. I feel so complete and satisfied when I take you in my arms. After you left, I missed you like crazy. I wanted you back anyhow. We have a chemistry , a spark between us that I couldn't find with anyone else. Even my parents missed you. They used to ask about you and I liked your dance video.Even my mom saw it and she praised you dance and songs. I realized your worth after you left. I was so stupid to let go of you but deep down in my heart I knew that you are my true love. And then I decided to get you back. Thanks for being patient with me, thanks for forgiving me. You are so adorable, sorry for every tear you cried due to me. I will always love you. Everyone in my family is happy because of you. You take such good care of everyone."
And he cuddled me and kissed me everywhere. We touched each other's body with love. We laughed and slept for a while in the warm tub. It felt so heavenly. Oh! universe thank u so much for this romantic lovely experience. After an hour, we went to the bed and slept in each other's arms. He kept his thighs above mine and cuddled me with passion.
Morning I woke up and saw the blue ocean and felt so happy. I immediately woke up Kirty with lots of kisses and showed him the view from our balcony. He smiled and cuddled me and said "goodmorning darling"
He came over me and we did a hot foreplay. Then we had sex.
Then Kirty asked me to wear my wedding gown so that we can do our photo shoots. I wore my gown and he too got ready. We took our DSLR camera and went to the shore. There was a swing at the shore. I sat on it and we took a lot of pics. We kept timer and had an awesome photo shoot.
Then we came to the room and had lunch.
We ordered shrimp, and other exotic seafood cuisine. We had wine too. The I changed my dress into a mini skirt. Kirty wore a nice white shirt and trousers. We went to the shore and spread a cloth on the sand. We both laid on it next to each other with our back facing the sun. We bot decided to have a nice lazy afternoon nap there. Kirty pulled me close to his body and cuddled me. He kissed me and said that He was the luckiest man in the world to have a loving and amazing wife like me.
We cuddled, kissed and slept for some time.
Our honeymoon pics
Our driver was cooperative and he helped us with our luggage and dropped as exactly at the resort gate.
It was night time and the resort was looking absolutely pretty with yellow lantern decorated at the pathway. Lots of flowers and wooden decorations were displayed. I immediately grabbed my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka's hand and he hugged me. We both stared at each other and said WOW!!
It's so romantic and perfect. We were greeted by an enthusiastic staff at the lobby and offered a relaxing drink.
We checked in and I was shown 3 luxury suits on request out of them I chose the one that faced the ocean and mountain with trees.
Our room had a short staircase at the entrance and a lift too. Our room was pretty huge and beautiful. We had tub in the bathroom as well as in the balcony. We had huge windows and everything looked exactly perfect. We thanked the helper and Kirty locked the door. He walked towards me and embraced me with full passion. He thanked me and said that he loved my decision to come to Sawan resort and the room was nice n cozy.
He kissed me and touched my face. He asked me if I wanted to take a hot bath and I agreed with love. He lifted me up in his strong arms and took me to the washroom. We both stood infront of the big mirror and admired eachother's company. We smiled and kissed again. Then he squeezed my boobs and said that "these are mine" .
I replied and said that I'm yours. We slowly undressed each other and went into the tub. He filled the tub with warm water. I switched of the lights and lit candles all around. They were aromatic candles.I sprinkled lots of petals into the tub water. I also added liquid soap into the tub to create nice foam.
Then I played a soft romantic music and entered into the tub. Kirty held my hand and pulled me close to him. We both were nude and I sat on his lap with my hands wrapped around his shoulders. His lips were all over my face and at this very moment I could feel the universe. I could feel the powerful love, we were totally into each other at that moment. He said " Smita, I love you my darling. I'm glad that we found eachother. I feel on the top of the world right now. I feel so complete and satisfied when I take you in my arms. After you left, I missed you like crazy. I wanted you back anyhow. We have a chemistry , a spark between us that I couldn't find with anyone else. Even my parents missed you. They used to ask about you and I liked your dance video.Even my mom saw it and she praised you dance and songs. I realized your worth after you left. I was so stupid to let go of you but deep down in my heart I knew that you are my true love. And then I decided to get you back. Thanks for being patient with me, thanks for forgiving me. You are so adorable, sorry for every tear you cried due to me. I will always love you. Everyone in my family is happy because of you. You take such good care of everyone."
And he cuddled me and kissed me everywhere. We touched each other's body with love. We laughed and slept for a while in the warm tub. It felt so heavenly. Oh! universe thank u so much for this romantic lovely experience. After an hour, we went to the bed and slept in each other's arms. He kept his thighs above mine and cuddled me with passion.
Morning I woke up and saw the blue ocean and felt so happy. I immediately woke up Kirty with lots of kisses and showed him the view from our balcony. He smiled and cuddled me and said "goodmorning darling"
He came over me and we did a hot foreplay. Then we had sex.
Then Kirty asked me to wear my wedding gown so that we can do our photo shoots. I wore my gown and he too got ready. We took our DSLR camera and went to the shore. There was a swing at the shore. I sat on it and we took a lot of pics. We kept timer and had an awesome photo shoot.
Then we came to the room and had lunch.
We ordered shrimp, and other exotic seafood cuisine. We had wine too. The I changed my dress into a mini skirt. Kirty wore a nice white shirt and trousers. We went to the shore and spread a cloth on the sand. We both laid on it next to each other with our back facing the sun. We bot decided to have a nice lazy afternoon nap there. Kirty pulled me close to his body and cuddled me. He kissed me and said that He was the luckiest man in the world to have a loving and amazing wife like me.
We cuddled, kissed and slept for some time.
Our honeymoon pics



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.