Today was our wedding day at Ranchi Cathedral. Kirty Vishal Ekka WEDS Smita Bernadet Kujur.
We walked down the aisle with an overwhelming heart. We held hands and it all felt so warm. He looked so handsome- my prince charming. I was wearing my gown. All the relatives were so pleased and happy to see us smiling. He played guitar and I sang the communion hymn. We took our vows and then it was that special moment.
That moment when he lifted my veil. My heart went pounding. He looked into my eyes and said that he loves me and I blushed and said, "me too".
He then slipped the ring on my finger and I did for him. He then put a necklace around my neck and sindoor on my forehead. And I felt so overjoyed. I was Mrs. Ekka now...forever.
We held hand and took everybody's blessing. This wedding was truly God's amazing grace. We signed in the wedding register and completed the ceremony. We walked out hand in hand and waved at everyone.
The Reception was too good. We all danced hand in hand on our tribal dance. I held my mother in law's hand on my right side and my husband- Kirty Vishal Ekka on my left side. Everyone was so happy. We had our lunch together. Kirty fed me and I fed him and it was recorded.
After the program, was our bidayee. Well, it was a sentimental moment for all my relatives. After reaching my new house, Kirty took me to our new room upstairs. He locked the door and lifted me in his arms. He layed me on the bed and said, " you must be very tired, come we'll sleep".
We slept off in each others arms .....that was a romantic, sexy night.
It was all well at the end of our wedding day.
Thanks universe for bringing back my husband and making him adore me.
We walked down the aisle with an overwhelming heart. We held hands and it all felt so warm. He looked so handsome- my prince charming. I was wearing my gown. All the relatives were so pleased and happy to see us smiling. He played guitar and I sang the communion hymn. We took our vows and then it was that special moment.
That moment when he lifted my veil. My heart went pounding. He looked into my eyes and said that he loves me and I blushed and said, "me too".
He then slipped the ring on my finger and I did for him. He then put a necklace around my neck and sindoor on my forehead. And I felt so overjoyed. I was Mrs. Ekka now...forever.
We held hand and took everybody's blessing. This wedding was truly God's amazing grace. We signed in the wedding register and completed the ceremony. We walked out hand in hand and waved at everyone.
The Reception was too good. We all danced hand in hand on our tribal dance. I held my mother in law's hand on my right side and my husband- Kirty Vishal Ekka on my left side. Everyone was so happy. We had our lunch together. Kirty fed me and I fed him and it was recorded.
After the program, was our bidayee. Well, it was a sentimental moment for all my relatives. After reaching my new house, Kirty took me to our new room upstairs. He locked the door and lifted me in his arms. He layed me on the bed and said, " you must be very tired, come we'll sleep".
We slept off in each others arms .....that was a romantic, sexy night.
It was all well at the end of our wedding day.
Thanks universe for bringing back my husband and making him adore me.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.