Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Today we were walking on the streets of Rome-Paris around 7 in the evening. It was cold and was snowing. Lamps were shining through the darkness making the surrounding all the more romantic. Everywhere was peace. We walked hand in hand and cuddled each other too. There were trees with pink flower around and the street was pitch black made of concrete stone. Everything was shining due to lamp's reflection. We found a small fountain a bit ahead and a guy was playing the violin. I requested him to play a nice ball dance music and he was kind enough to do that. I held Kirty's hand and we danced like prince and princess. It was a romantic moment. Dance + music + lights + snowfall...this combination was a memorable one. We gave the guy 10$ and said thank you. Kirty n me sat at the fountain place and took few snaps..it was so romantic. I wanted to kiss him and before I could take a move, he leaped ahead and kissed me. The kiss was so passionate, warm and soft. He played with my hair and looked into my eyes.

I am grateful to the universe for giving my true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.