Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday, January 9, 2017

Come home baby

Today Kirty was early from office. I had also returned home early.
He told me that he had something important to discuss and made me sit on his lap.
I like it when he treats me like a kid and pampers me.
I leaped on to his lap with joy and held his shoulders tightly.
"Tell me baby"
Kirty kissed me and whispered softly to my ears, " Move in with me, please. Vacate your hostel
and come back. I want you to stay with me. Close to me always. I want you to sleep in my arms every night. I want to kiss you goodnight every night and wake up in each others arms. I am ashamed with the thought that with my own hands I had packed your things and pushed you away. I was not there when you needed me the most. I left you crying and have said hurtful words. I am truly guilty and cannot face myself. How could I do this to an angel like you. I realized that I loved you a lot but then it was too late. Now that I have you , I cannot afford to loose you again my darling. You are my everything. I cannot live without you. Come back and stay with me. We'll watch movies and drink wine as we used to. We'll go shopping. We'll cook together, laugh and have fun around the house. I'll buy a new cupboard and study table for you. I want to take care of you and make up for all what I did to you. I'm truly sorry my baby. I was being so stubborn and blind that I never appreciated your efforts to save our relationship. I always took your care for granted. You did a lot for me. Even in your pain while you had periods, you washed my cloths, cooked, kept the house clean, went and bought groceries, you decorated my house, you gave me flowers when I was angry, you massaged my head when I had pain, you gave oil therapy in my sickness, you cleaned my washroom too, you folded my cloths and arranged my cupboard, and even in period pain you allowed me to have sex. How did not I see all this? I later realized my mistakes. I realized how much sacrifice you made and that was your love for me. I missed you a lot Smita while we were away. I missed you around my house, I missed your hands, touch my hair, I like when you play with my hair. I missed your kisses and cuddles. I missed your mushroom rice and all your fruit salads, desserts, gulab jamuns and chinese dishes. I missed taking bath with you. I missed taking you out on my bike. I missed your pretty face baby. I'm extremely Sorry for every tear I brought to your eyes. I'm thankful to God that by grace I've got you back and now I'm going to treasure you forever. Please marry me soon. Take care of me. I missed you taking care of me.  Thanks for being matured enough for gifting me the book - 5 love languages, for taking me to the marriage camp, for giving me space n time to heal and maintaining the no contact phase. Thank you for being patient enough for waiting for me. I have loved you a lot Smita. We are made for each other and this time no one can separate us. Let's go tomorrow and start shifting all your belongings. I can't wait to be together."

I couldn't stop crying. I was full of tears of joy. I hugged him tight, looked into his eyes and then kissed him with closed eyes. I knew then that we are indeed soulmates.

Thank you universe. I trust you and now our relationship is much stronger than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.