A relationship where me and my hubby, Neil Bodra can understand each others feeling without uttering a word.
Where we care and share,
Where we can communicate by telepathy,
Where we both work hard to keep our family united in love,
Where ego doesn't exist,
Where we sleep cuddling each other,
Where we never go to bed angry,
Where we never shout on each other,
Where he bears with me when I speak a sentence more than once,
Where we help each other in the house hold activities,
Where we appreciate each other even for a small thing,
We compliment each other in public,
We are proud of each other,
Where he gives me a chance to take care of him,
Where he protects me physically n emotionally,
Where he eats whatever I cook with love,
Where we go for vacation whenever we manage to get time,
Where we love each other's parents,
Where we say " I love u" every day.
Where he kisses me good night every day
He wakes me up and embraces me
He comes back from office and asks, " what's my pretty wife doing? "
He often compliments me
He appreciates my hard work
He values my opinions
He says, " I beg to differ" instead of saying " you are totally wrong".
He encourages me every now n then
He is soft spoken
He makes me sit on his lap while watching movie at home
He feeds me sometimes
He holds my hand in public
He holds me and kisses me when I am mad.
He makes me laugh when I get angry.
He plays guitar and sings for me.
He gives me romantic surprises.
He likes me taking care of him.
He allows me to play with his hair.
We take bath together.
He caresses my face and kisses me on forehead.
We are always patient with each other,
He lets me rest when I have my menses.
We spend quality time with each other.
We go to church together.
We compliment each other infront of our friends and family.
He gives me first priority over everything.
I sacrifice and compromise for his happiness.
I love his family
I take care of his parents
He too takes care of my family as well
We both go to gym and are hot couples!!
We are best friends.
We forgive each other soon and do not discuss the past.
He loves me no matter what
We accept each other with all our flaws and help each other to improve on it.
He gave up smoking.
We cannot live without each other.
We are soulmates.
We understand each other deeply.
He is a loving and responsible dad and husband,
We never complain but correct politely.
We are irresistibly magnetic to each other.
We have a perfect life, good job, salary and 3 healthy, beautiful, talented kids.
Monday, January 9, 2017
What kind of love am i looking for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.