Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hongkong Surprise Trip !!!


   Related image


Image result for hong kong disneyland


Image result for hong kong disneyland map 2016

It's been months since me and Kirty Vishal Ekka are married.
We are very happy and enjoy each day to it's fullest.
Kirty has been an adorable husband as always
He likes spending his free time with me and often surprises me with his romantic plans.
This time it was just out of the blue!
One night as we were getting ready for bed, he held my hand and said that he wants to
take me for a surprise vacation and guess what it was?
Hong Kong Trip !!!!
YaaaYeee!!!
I had no idea why suddenly he chose Hongkong but it was indeed a smart choice.
I was super duper excited and started shopping. I bought dresses and shoes and got a map of Hongkong from internet. I saw the flight tickets and we booked Cathay Pacifics non stop flight  from
here to Hongkong. This was the shortest duration travel of 5 hrs and 45 minutes.
We had our own apartment by now. It was a luxury plot.
We were both excited and on the scheduled day, we reached airport by cab.
We had a total of 3 trolley bags and my purse. A total of 30 Kg was allowed onboard.
I wore a cute flowy dress and Kirty wore his favorite jeans .This was the second time I was using my
passport, the last time I had used it on my honeymoon to Thailand.
We landed Hongkong international terminal around midnight and the airport looked bright and silver.
It was pretty huge and crowded. We found our way to our hotel and the room we were given was nice, warm and cozy.
We were very tired after a long travel so we cuddled and slept off.
Morning Kirty woke me up with lots of kisses.
I was still sleepy but he insisted me to look outside the balcony.
The scenery was amazing!
Hongkong looked beautiful and fresh. The sun was bright but pleasant.
"Baby, what do you want to do today"
Me- "Thanks for bringing me here, Let's check out the city."
He- " I have a better option. Get ready , I've shortlisted a place. You'll surely love it."

I was happy and quickly took a shower and wore my new skirt with top. I packed my purse and we left in a cab. I kept asking him to tell me where he was taking me but he just kept smiling.

We went by rail.

When we got down, I was stunned! It was my dream land...
IT
WAS
WALT
DISNEY
LAND
YaaaYeeee!!!


I was at Hongkong's Disney World Park
It was always a dream as a kid
I hugged Kirty and thanked him for being so thoughtful enough to bring me here.
I knew we were going to have lots of fun and memories to cherish.
The best part about Disney Land is that visitors of every age group can go.
I could see a mixed crowd.  We bought the 2 Day ticket for HK$ 1,518 (14.000 Rs.)


The place was really huge and you definately need 2 days to explore the whole park.
I was amazed by the list of places it had inside the park to visit.
To list a few there was 
  •  Jungle river cruise
  • Liki tikis
  • Tarzan's tree house
  • Cinderella carousel
  • Fairy tale forest
  • Fantasy gardens
  • Mad hatter tea cups
  • Mickey's philhar magic
  • Sword in the stone
  • Gyser gulch
  • main street vehicles
and many more

Over a period of 2 days we both had extreme fun. For a moment we completely forgot
our age and enjoyed, laughed, screamed, ran like kids. This experience is beyond words could explain.
I'm uploading few photos here so that you can taste the fun!

Image result for hong kong disneyland entry gate
Ticket counter at stationImage result for hong kong disneyland  ticket counter

Our tickets




Related image

Image result for hong kong disneyland map 2016

Image result for hong kong disneylandRelated image
Hongkong Disneyland main street station
Related image

Mad hatter tea cups
Image result for hong kong disneyland
Image result for hongkong disneyland mad hatter tea cupsImage result for hongkong disneyland mad hatter tea cups Image result for hongkong disneyland mad hatter tea cups
Related image
Image result for hong kong disneyland jungle river cruise

Image result for hong kong disneyland jungle river cruise
Image result for hong kong disneyland jungle river cruise
Image result for hong kong disneyland jungle river cruise

Liki tikis
Image result for hong kong disneyland liki tikis

Image result for hong kong disneyland liki tikis
Related image
Tarzan's tree house
Image result for hong kong disneyland tarzan tree
Related image
Related image
Image result for hong kong disneyland tarzan tree
Image result for hong kong disneyland  fantasy garden
Image result for hong kong disneyland  fantasy garden
Image result for hong kong disneyland  fantasy garden
Image result for hong kong disneyland  fairy tale forest
Image result for hong kong disneyland  fairy tale forest
Related image
Image result for hong kong disneyland  fairy tale forest
Image result for hong kong disneyland  fairy tale forest
Related image
Image result for hong kong disneyland  fairy tale forest
Image result for hong kong disneyland  fairy tale forest
Image result for hong kong disneyland  fairy tale forest
Related image
Related image
Image result for hong kong disneyland  fairy tale forest
Sword in the stone
Image result for hong kong disneyland  sword in the stone
Image result for hong kong disneyland hyperspace mountain
Related image
Related image
Image result for hong kong disneyland hyperspace mountain
Related image
Image result for hong kong disneyland hyperspace mountain
Related image
Related image
Image result for hong kong disneyland water rides




So, we had a lovely fun time.
There are many more pics !!!










































 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.