Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

My success celebration with my hubby

I was at office,  working and busy as usual.  I had received a parcel. I knew what it was and opened it excitedly.  It was my 1st published story book!!  2 copies of it.  One was colored, hard bound and other was paperback color book version.
It looked great!  Paper quality was too good and i felt very overwhelming and proud to hold it in my hand.
Flipping through it's pages made me feel thankful to the universe. 
The front cover had yellow bright border with scorby,  Joel and sunshine on it.  It had the drawing of the magical pear tree too.
It looked just perfect.  It was drawn by my cousin minakshi and written by me.
Our pics and introduction was mentioned on the back cover.
Our price was 100/- for colored version , other was 50/- and kindle version was 50/- too.
I showed the book to all my colleagues.  They were happy for me.
I immediately Rang up my hubby Kirty and told him to come home early and not to eat out as I wanted to treat him.  He was curious to know the reason but I left him guessing in excitement.
I returned home early that evening and dressed up for the occasion.  I wore a pretty peach colored saree.
When Kirty returned,  he was amazed to find me looking so gorgeous.
I hugged him.
" hmmm,  someone is looking stunning tonight.  So,  what's the occasion darling? "
I asked him to close his eyes and placed the book in his hand.  He was over joyed by looking at it.  I could make out that he was totally impressed and he kissed me tight.
"Congratulations my baby... I'm so happy for you and I feel proud to be your husband.  I love you so much. "
Then we got ready and booked ola cab.  We had a great time at dinner.  It was a romantic,  memorable moment for both of us.  He wore a blazer and he looked very dashing.  We couldn't take off our eyes from each other. People could tell that we we're the happiest couple and madly in love with each other.

Thank you universe.  We went to bed satisfied and cuddled nude.  Rest is all kisses!!!! 
" you are full of talents and I want you to use it well.  Know that I'm always here to encourage and participate in your every move.  You can always count on me.  I love you my honey girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.