I am very grateful to wake up this morning to witness the awesome
Sunshine,
the purple flowers on my way,
the birds chirping,
i love my campus.
I like admiring those deers.
I am grateful for the sound sleep I had,
for my cozy bed,
for my lovely room,
I thank you for my office and that I have a job to go to,
for my phone,
for my sandals that were lost and now I got them back,
for the food I had today.
for the air I'm able to breath,
for my healthy mind, body and soul.
For taking care of me while walking on the streets,
for the chocolate I got to eat today,
for the kurkuree and snacks.
Thank you for a shelter above my head,
for the generous and good friends I have here.
For the beautiful sunset, I witnessed.
I've realized that you, Oh! Universe are magnificent!
Every day's sunset is unique, no sunsets are same...never and I
admire all that you have to offer me every day unfailingly.
Sunshine,
the purple flowers on my way,
the birds chirping,
i love my campus.
I like admiring those deers.
I am grateful for the sound sleep I had,
for my cozy bed,
for my lovely room,
I thank you for my office and that I have a job to go to,
for my phone,
for my sandals that were lost and now I got them back,
for the food I had today.
for the air I'm able to breath,
for my healthy mind, body and soul.
For taking care of me while walking on the streets,
for the chocolate I got to eat today,
for the kurkuree and snacks.
Thank you for a shelter above my head,
for the generous and good friends I have here.
For the beautiful sunset, I witnessed.
I've realized that you, Oh! Universe are magnificent!
Every day's sunset is unique, no sunsets are same...never and I
admire all that you have to offer me every day unfailingly.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.