Dear Universe,
I am thankful for today's auditing because you manifested my desires exactly as I had visualized it. The lady was polite and soft spoken. She did not ask any questions from me and the auditing exactly got over as I had visualized. I had also visualized that we need not go to office on Sunday for the second round of auditing and all the work will be done on Saturday itself. Viola!!! It happened! Thank u universe, it really happened. YAYEEEEE!!! I'm so happy and grateful to THE LAW OF ATTRACTION and POWER OF VISUALIZATION.
I am grateful for the snacks they served today because it served as my evening snacks. It was a yummy treat!
I am truly grateful for my labmate RAINA, because of her I got saved today from the auditor. Thank you for such a nice labmate.
I liked the weather today because it was pleasant and did not rain.
I want to thank you for today's sunset. It was quite different and unusual to see those mountain looking 3D clouds. The hues at the horizon with those soft lines of orange and brown dissolving near the sun looked marvelous! The layer above the trees are not mountains but clouds that look like one.
I thank you a lot for the gratitude rock I found the other day. It is very beautiful, real and helpful to say my gratitude prayer. Thank you.
I want to give thanks for restoring my health to the most highest level. I am so excited and happy today. I feel energetic!
I want to thank you for giving me the precious opportunity to share THE SECRET Law of Attraction with Anthu. I also gave her the book "Chicken soup for souls. Thank you. I'm sure it will strengthen her life.
I am truly happy for the night walk I had with Anthu. I like our cool campus. We laughed, ran and sang! It was fun to be with her.
I am deeply grateful for Preetha Maam, because of her support , we all had a smooth auditing and everything went on successfully.
I am thankful for today's auditing because you manifested my desires exactly as I had visualized it. The lady was polite and soft spoken. She did not ask any questions from me and the auditing exactly got over as I had visualized. I had also visualized that we need not go to office on Sunday for the second round of auditing and all the work will be done on Saturday itself. Viola!!! It happened! Thank u universe, it really happened. YAYEEEEE!!! I'm so happy and grateful to THE LAW OF ATTRACTION and POWER OF VISUALIZATION.
I am grateful for the snacks they served today because it served as my evening snacks. It was a yummy treat!
I am truly grateful for my labmate RAINA, because of her I got saved today from the auditor. Thank you for such a nice labmate.
I liked the weather today because it was pleasant and did not rain.
I want to thank you for today's sunset. It was quite different and unusual to see those mountain looking 3D clouds. The hues at the horizon with those soft lines of orange and brown dissolving near the sun looked marvelous! The layer above the trees are not mountains but clouds that look like one.
I thank you a lot for the gratitude rock I found the other day. It is very beautiful, real and helpful to say my gratitude prayer. Thank you.
I want to give thanks for restoring my health to the most highest level. I am so excited and happy today. I feel energetic!
I want to thank you for giving me the precious opportunity to share THE SECRET Law of Attraction with Anthu. I also gave her the book "Chicken soup for souls. Thank you. I'm sure it will strengthen her life.
I am truly happy for the night walk I had with Anthu. I like our cool campus. We laughed, ran and sang! It was fun to be with her.
I am deeply grateful for Preetha Maam, because of her support , we all had a smooth auditing and everything went on successfully.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.