After our quick engagement, me n Kirty decided to celebrate our success with Fr. Pradeep and Fr. Surin. This was in fact Kirty 's idea and I totally loved it. We all went to Ginger Tiger in Indiranagar. I wore a pretty blue saree.
"You look hot! " , Kirty complimented me.
I was thankful to him. We all had a wonderful moment together. Fr. Pradeep and Fr. Surin we're very happy for our success. They blessed us and said that they we're amazed and very happy and satisfied to see me and Kirty together. They promised us that they would definitely come to our miracle wedding!! Our wedding was indeed a miracle.
When we returned to our home, me n kirty had some romantic time together. Then we cuddled and slept off nude in each other's arms.
Thank u universe for this awesome important lunch. I am truly grateful to you for this engagement. Thank u for my love Kirty Vishal Ekka.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.