I'm so excited to mention the list of my achievement made so far.
1) I got my very own international debit card!!!
2) I created a new LIC for myself
3) I learnt new tools in Photoshop.
4) Preetha ma'am gifted me earnings.
5) We had an office lunch during Christmas and the restaurant Black Pearl was good.
6) I had octopus and squid!!!
7) I have resumed my story book writing.
8) I bought a big mirror.
9) I went to the theatre alone to watch " Passengers" . It was a crazy move from my side. It was fun!
10) I found the LAW OF ATTRACTION. I've been practicing it. I read " The Secret " and " Magic ". It really works! And you should try too.
11) We danced at Christmas gathering and won prize. We got a momento and certificate. We learnt it in 5 he's and it was fun. Our costumes we're pretty and we made our accessories by hand. For. Pradeep took our video. I've uploaded it on YouTube.
12) I've uploaded my 1st two vocal recordings too and got good reviews.
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
List of new accomplishments ,to be shared
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.