Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Gratitude 10


The first thing in the morning I do is to say thanks to the universe,
Without fail, everyday, while walking, while eating, while working...
For every single thing that comes my way, I'm truly grateful!
For my job,
for my campus

for the pretty flowers that make my day,


for the fun I have with Anthu,
for the food I had today,
for the sunshine that gave me relief in this cold weather,
for my warm blanket and cozy bed,
for cantaloupe juice from Thailand,
for my precious phone and laptop,
for my good health and sound mind,
for Kirty Vishal Ekka and his family and relatives,
for their love towards me,
for my own family members,
I'm glad to be with them,
for today's work at my office,
I thank u for the electricity and running water I enjoy every day.
for the book on Law of Attraction,
for the movie "The Secret", Moses Code and The Magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.