Me and Kirty Vishal Ekka have shifted to our new house.
It's nice to wake up in his arms and he kisses me good night n good morning every day without fail.
We have a very pretty house, just as I had visualized and
today morning I made his favourite breakfast,
Sunny side egg up with toast, tea and juice with some fruits.
This is a picture of our house
This is our living room and we also have a glass waterfall inside our hall, which was my idea.
We have a camera speaker at the entrance and the door can be controlled remotely too.
As we enter the living room, there is a shoe rack on the right wall and a glass waterfall on the left.
As we go further ahead there is kitchen on the right. Our kitchen has an attached balcony too.
I've decorated the balcony with flowering climbers that gives nice shade and enhances the beauty too.
We have all the modern cooking and dining facilities. The view from the balcony is breathtaking and me and Kirty always like to have our breakfast out here.
Right door to the kitchen is a guest room with a double bed and washroom. It has a big window too.
Left of the kitchen door a bit further down is our study room and library. I sit in this room when I need to work on my music or books.
Further straight towards the east is our glass wall garden. I've grown few indoor plants and it's surrounded by a sitting and relaxing area. This place looks amazing during rain. You could see the water trickling down. It gives a soothing atmosphere.
Attached to our terrace is mine and Kirty's bedroom.
We have a wonderful wardrobe and a big washroom.
I love my wardrobe. It's perfect in size and I all our things fit in perfectly.
Our washroom has a hot bath tub and this is my favorite spot for relaxing.
We also have another terrace on the next floor. I've filled it with my gardening creativity.
It's nice to wake up in his arms and he kisses me good night n good morning every day without fail.
We have a very pretty house, just as I had visualized and
today morning I made his favourite breakfast,
Sunny side egg up with toast, tea and juice with some fruits.
This is a picture of our house
This is our living room and we also have a glass waterfall inside our hall, which was my idea.
We have a camera speaker at the entrance and the door can be controlled remotely too.
As we enter the living room, there is a shoe rack on the right wall and a glass waterfall on the left.
As we go further ahead there is kitchen on the right. Our kitchen has an attached balcony too.
I've decorated the balcony with flowering climbers that gives nice shade and enhances the beauty too.
We have all the modern cooking and dining facilities. The view from the balcony is breathtaking and me and Kirty always like to have our breakfast out here.
Right door to the kitchen is a guest room with a double bed and washroom. It has a big window too.
Left of the kitchen door a bit further down is our study room and library. I sit in this room when I need to work on my music or books.
Further straight towards the east is our glass wall garden. I've grown few indoor plants and it's surrounded by a sitting and relaxing area. This place looks amazing during rain. You could see the water trickling down. It gives a soothing atmosphere.
Attached to our terrace is mine and Kirty's bedroom.
We have a wonderful wardrobe and a big washroom.
I love my wardrobe. It's perfect in size and I all our things fit in perfectly.
Our washroom has a hot bath tub and this is my favorite spot for relaxing.
We also have another terrace on the next floor. I've filled it with my gardening creativity.













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.