Dear Lord,
Thank you for my health and safety you restored within me and my family after the car crash. It was your love that we are all alive with an intact body. Thank you a lot universe.
Thank you for the amazing recovery from Malaria fever . You healed my body, purified my breath and blood, you worked on my medicines and gave me strength. I love you universe.
Thank you universe for healing my chronic respiratory infection from allergies which was haunting me from a year. I went mad coughing for more than 6 months and you just cured it in 1 day with citrizine.
How can I forget the horror of ring worm infection on my cheeks for 2 whole years!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for healing me with moong daal powder. You healed me and made my face flawless in just 1 week that doctors couldn't treat for 2 years with their costly allopathic medications. I love you Lord.
😍😎
I feel beautiful 👧
Thank you for my health and safety you restored within me and my family after the car crash. It was your love that we are all alive with an intact body. Thank you a lot universe.
Thank you for the amazing recovery from Malaria fever . You healed my body, purified my breath and blood, you worked on my medicines and gave me strength. I love you universe.
Thank you universe for healing my chronic respiratory infection from allergies which was haunting me from a year. I went mad coughing for more than 6 months and you just cured it in 1 day with citrizine.
How can I forget the horror of ring worm infection on my cheeks for 2 whole years!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for healing me with moong daal powder. You healed me and made my face flawless in just 1 week that doctors couldn't treat for 2 years with their costly allopathic medications. I love you Lord.
😍😎
I feel beautiful 👧
- Thank you for my healthy heart that is keeping me alive today. It helps me to love and enjoy this life. Thank you Thank you Thank you for my healthy heart.
- Thank you for my hands, my intact hands in complete form that helps me to write, work, touch, cook, hold, hug, hold hands, clap, eat and take care of myself. Thank you for these amazing , strong hands. THANK YOU THANK YOU< THANK YOU
- Thank you for my strong legs, It takes me everywhere even on tired an long days. I love them. They won me the dance price. They are wonderful and powerful. Thank you universe. Thank you my body.
- Thank you for my eyes that can admire the beauty around me. I have a clear and strong vision that keeps me happy everyday. I can see the work of nature, I can admire people, I can go to job, I can take care of myself. Without you nothing is fun. I love you my eyes.
- Thank you for my digestive system without which I wont be running around. It takes care of all the energy required within my cells and has kept me healthy and happy. I can eat almost everything without compromising about my figure. Thank you dear body.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.