Dearest wonderful Beautiful Universe,
I am grateful for many things that took place in my life today.
Thank you for the birthday dress I received today because it looks just perfect on me. I love it
I am grateful to you for a new member in our herd of deer. It was pleasant and happy moment. It's beautiful. Thank you
I am also thankful for the shirt that Kirty gave me, his own shirt so that I can wear it when I remember him. Thank you. It makes me very happy.
Thank you universe for the food I ate today. The roti was too good and Ramya's daal with tomato chutney. Every mouthful was delicious. Thank you.
I am grateful to receive my new earrings because they look sexy on me and they were the last piece. I also got it for just 200 as the MRP was 700 . Thank you so much.
I am glad to color my hair because it looks very stylish and amazing on me. Guys and girls have always complimented me for it. Thank you for the colors I bought from US. Thank God that they ship to India 😎
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am grateful today's experiment because it came out to be too good.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am grateful for the secretary aunty of Fr. Pradeep because she takes care of me like a mother. She is very helpful, kind and protective. Thank you for bringing us into your fellowship.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am extremely thankful to you for making me a part of the METHODIST church Worship team because it was always my desire to sing in church as the main singer. Thank you for manifesting my passion.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I want to thank you for the health I am in today because of which I am able to go to work and enjoy every moment of my life.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you 😀😊😌😃😇😎😘
I am grateful for many things that took place in my life today.
Thank you for the birthday dress I received today because it looks just perfect on me. I love it
I am grateful to you for a new member in our herd of deer. It was pleasant and happy moment. It's beautiful. Thank you
I am also thankful for the shirt that Kirty gave me, his own shirt so that I can wear it when I remember him. Thank you. It makes me very happy.
Thank you universe for the food I ate today. The roti was too good and Ramya's daal with tomato chutney. Every mouthful was delicious. Thank you.
I am grateful to receive my new earrings because they look sexy on me and they were the last piece. I also got it for just 200 as the MRP was 700 . Thank you so much.
I am glad to color my hair because it looks very stylish and amazing on me. Guys and girls have always complimented me for it. Thank you for the colors I bought from US. Thank God that they ship to India 😎
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am grateful today's experiment because it came out to be too good.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am grateful for the secretary aunty of Fr. Pradeep because she takes care of me like a mother. She is very helpful, kind and protective. Thank you for bringing us into your fellowship.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am extremely thankful to you for making me a part of the METHODIST church Worship team because it was always my desire to sing in church as the main singer. Thank you for manifesting my passion.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I want to thank you for the health I am in today because of which I am able to go to work and enjoy every moment of my life.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you 😀😊😌😃😇😎😘










No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.