Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Friday, February 10, 2017

Thank you Kirty

Kirty, I am thankful to you for the beautiful first date that we had at KFC, Chennai. It was really romantic and I loved those flowers you gave me. I loved you that very moment.






Kirty, I am thankful to you for helping me out with shifting work. You carried my luggages from Chennai and also gave me shelter at your house without which I would had suffered.

Kirty, I am thankful to you for cooking for me. You took care of all the expenses. You took me to many nice restaurants. It was fun to be with you. Thank you for all that.

Kirty, I am thankful to you for the marriage proposal. Thank you for choosing me as your life partner. I feel privileged.

Kirty, I am thankful to you for massaging my leg when I fell down on the road. You cancelled your movie and took me home. You went and bought volini. You massaged my foot and took care of me. Thank you a lot.

Kirty, I am too grateful to you for massaging my backbone and lower back when I had extreme pain due to periods. I was unable to move and you went and got me pain killer as well as you massaged by body. I had a relief after that. I am totally thankful for your kindness.

Kirty, thank you for buying me things. You bought groceries, payed the rent, payed for the hotel rooms, bought me gifts and took me to amazing places that I never had imagined that one day I would visit. I feel warm when I recall all those memories. I love you baby. Thank you. 



Kirty, thank you for dropping me every day to my office. You woke up early and made the effort to come till Kormangala , sacrificing your sleep. You beared all the traffic for my sake. It was lovely of you to do that. Thank you so much darling.

Kirty, I thank you for giving me money to complete my genetic counseling exam. It was because of you that I passed successfully.

Kirty, Thank you for always loving me inspite of my weaknesses. You embraced me after every fight. You never got tired of kissing and cuddling me at night. You held me while we slept. Thank you for welcoming me into your life. 

Kirty, I am thankful to you for feeding me and wiping my tears, hugging me and apologizing after we fought. Thank you for being sensible enough to forgive me and love me a lot.

Kirty, Thank you for making my life full of surprises, full of happiness and romance. You are the best thing that happened to me. You are my angel and my prince charming. Thank you for all your love. I love you too . 

Kirty, I am thankful to you for encouraging me to  fulfill my dreams. You inspired me to pursue Ph.D. You also encouraged me for my music album.

Kirty, I am thankful to you for coming with me to the church. You also accompanied me to the Christmas gathering of Chennai and Bangalore. 

Kirty, I am thankful to you for accepting and liking my friends.

Kirty, Thank you so much for playing guitar for me when we used to talk on phone from different cities. Thank you for singing for me. You also played when I was staying with you. I love your singing and you play very well. Thank you for that lovely moment. 

Kirty, thank you for admiring my beauty. Thank you for calling me a sex goddess. 

Kirty, thank you for being so patient with me or else we wouldn't had completed our 1 year.

Kirty, thank you for coming with me to the pre-marital camp. It was nice to be with you. 

Kirty, I want to thank you for paying 28,000 for my new phone without which I wouldn't had enjoyed it's benefits. 

Kirty,  thank you for helping me with shifting to the campus room. 

Kirty,  thank you for buying my first helmet for me.  I love it a lot. 

Kirty,  I am thankful to you for always trusting me and never being jealous or possessive.  

Kirty dear,  I am thankful to you for giving me your touch screen laptop for my ISHG conference and Delhi trip.  It was really kind and generous of you. 

Kirty darling, my baby, thank you so much for buying the water heating device for me. It always helps me to take bath easily when it's cold. Thank you, it was very thoughtful of you.

Kirty,  I am so so extremely thankful to you for coming with me to T-nagar and helping me out for my gown selection and you even bought me sindoor and bridal bangles.  Thank you for that memorable moment darling. 
Thank you
Thank you,
Thank you for such a lovely and strong, deeper relationship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.