Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

From the website 67

SUBMITTED BY: Little Bunny


DATE POSTED: Jun 30, 2014


I Still Love You


Firstly, I would like to thank God for blessing me with life every day, and not to forget, Rhonda and The Secret Team for the awesome book.


I was in a relationship with my boyfriend for 2.5 years. It wasn’t a short period and he meant a lot to me. One day, he wanted to cut our relationship off.

I was in a deep depression. I cried for a week, I begged and begged but he insisted that nothing could change his mind.

To cut the story short, I found The Secret book and started to apply every step in it. I started imagining he comes back into my life, holds my hand and hugs me.

I had waited and waited for a couple of weeks but there was no change. He was still being cool to me, but I did not lose hope.

Yesterday, I came to a realization. I never acted as though I had already received him! Quickly I cleaned my room, changed my bed sheets and slept on “my side” of the bed.

Today, I felt the urge to call him just to ask about his condition and so on. He said he still loved and missed me.

I couldn’t be happier than this. Really. He is my everything.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Hopefully my experience will inspire some people, just like some stories in this forum inspired me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.