Hello Universe....A happy happy day to you 👧
Today I am thankful for Ramya because she cur pineapple for me and shared it with me. It was so juicy 😀
I am grateful for today's dinner. Oh My GOSH! I stuffed too many eggs and roti tonight. Thank you. It was yummy.
I am thankful to receive the news that my friends are out of trouble and they are getting ANNEX 3 to stay 😎😎
I am thankful for today's church at 1 pm for ash wednesday. Thank goodness , this made it more easier for me since I didn't had to worry about going in the evening.
I am thankful for today's work at office. Vijay helped me a lot by finishing of the experiment. He made it a lot easier for me.
I am thankful for my new students because they seem obedient.
I am thankful for my past students because they respect and acknowledge me in and around campus.
I am thankful for the hot water I got today for bathing . I had a relaxing time in the shower. 😊
I am extremelt happy, overjoyed and grateful that Kirty Vishal Ekka took me on a romantic date on my 31 st Birthday .... YAAAYEEE!!!!💏👫💑😍
I am thankful that Kirty Vishal Ekka took me to Olive Bar n Kitchen, as a surprise for my big day 😁 We are so adorable together.
I am extremely grateful to Kirty Vishal Ekka's parents because they have forgiven me and have accepted me as their daughter in law. They are now showing understanding and interest in our wedding. Thank you for this wonderful news dear Universe. I'm so happy. THANK YOU.
I'm very grateful for having a younger brother David because he treats me very specially.
Today I am thankful for Ramya because she cur pineapple for me and shared it with me. It was so juicy 😀
I am grateful for today's dinner. Oh My GOSH! I stuffed too many eggs and roti tonight. Thank you. It was yummy.
I am thankful to receive the news that my friends are out of trouble and they are getting ANNEX 3 to stay 😎😎
I am thankful for today's church at 1 pm for ash wednesday. Thank goodness , this made it more easier for me since I didn't had to worry about going in the evening.
I am thankful for today's work at office. Vijay helped me a lot by finishing of the experiment. He made it a lot easier for me.
I am thankful for my new students because they seem obedient.
I am thankful for my past students because they respect and acknowledge me in and around campus.
I am thankful for the hot water I got today for bathing . I had a relaxing time in the shower. 😊
I am extremelt happy, overjoyed and grateful that Kirty Vishal Ekka took me on a romantic date on my 31 st Birthday .... YAAAYEEE!!!!💏👫💑😍
I am thankful that Kirty Vishal Ekka took me to Olive Bar n Kitchen, as a surprise for my big day 😁 We are so adorable together.
I am extremely grateful to Kirty Vishal Ekka's parents because they have forgiven me and have accepted me as their daughter in law. They are now showing understanding and interest in our wedding. Thank you for this wonderful news dear Universe. I'm so happy. THANK YOU.
I'm very grateful for having a younger brother David because he treats me very specially.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.