Dear Universe
I am so grateful today for helping me to choose my birthday gown. I love it.
I am thankful for the worship session today BECAUSE IT WENT so smoothly without any coughing.
I am thankful for today's day because I went and came back safely from Brigade road alone and my work was done.
I am happy and thankful for today's fried fish, sambhar and roti. It was delicious!
I am thankful for the appreciation that aunty at church gave to me for my beautiful hair cut and artistic talents. It was nice to know that her daughter Lavina too is in at St. John's.
I am thankful for the money I have because of which I enjoy life.
I am thankful for the manifestation of having dinner with Kirty Vishal Ekka's family after wedding. Thank you so much.
I am thankful for my stay at Mercy hostel because I love my single room.
I am thankful for all my friends who make me feel so special.
I am thankful for the cough syrup Benadryl that healed my throat and it's better
I am thankful for saving me today from OLA money because I had limited and the recharge wasn't going through.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am so grateful today for helping me to choose my birthday gown. I love it.
I am thankful for the worship session today BECAUSE IT WENT so smoothly without any coughing.
I am thankful for today's day because I went and came back safely from Brigade road alone and my work was done.
I am happy and thankful for today's fried fish, sambhar and roti. It was delicious!
I am thankful for the appreciation that aunty at church gave to me for my beautiful hair cut and artistic talents. It was nice to know that her daughter Lavina too is in at St. John's.
I am thankful for the money I have because of which I enjoy life.
I am thankful for the manifestation of having dinner with Kirty Vishal Ekka's family after wedding. Thank you so much.
I am thankful for my stay at Mercy hostel because I love my single room.
I am thankful for all my friends who make me feel so special.
I am thankful for the cough syrup Benadryl that healed my throat and it's better
I am thankful for saving me today from OLA money because I had limited and the recharge wasn't going through.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.