Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday, March 13, 2017

Gratitude 48

Dear Universe,


Today I'm thankful to Vijay for getting peanuts for me. I enjoyed having them.

I am thankful to Vijay for helping me out at lab with my experiments. It was quite smooth since he was handling it.

I am thankful for today's breakfast, it was my favorite uttapam!

I am thankful for the pink purple 💜🌸wild flowers near my hostel and the deer.🐾

I am thankful for the climate these days , it's nice and not too hot.

I am thankful for my periods because It makes me normal.💞

I am thankful for the myntra dress I received today.💚

I am thankful to the sales girl at the shop for helping me choose the gown for my Birthday  😇 
She really helped me a lot.

I am grateful for the healing of my cough and backbone pain.

I am thankful to Preetha maam and David for being kind and nice to me outside my office issues.

I am thankful for Sheeba and Shalu for returning the due amount to my bank account. It was very kind of them.👭

Thank you for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka


Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.