I am thankful for my office work today and everything went on smoothly with the help of my students and Vijay.
I am extremely happy for the cool and fresh weather here. It's a lovely city. Everything looked so vibrant and colorful today.
I am thankful for my beautiful campus because it has an awesome landscape.
I am thankful for today's egg roll for supper. It was nice to eat mouthful.
I am thankful for my romantic relationship with Kirty Vishal Ekka. He is the most lovely husband in this whole universe. Thank you for bringing him safe back home everyday. I feel so blessed to hold him tight and sleep.
I am thankful for my parent in laws because they love me a lot and talk to me almost everyday.
I am thankful for my nail polishes with which I create nice nailart.
I am thankful for receiving my new bracelet because it came with a gift pouch and the bracelet looks awesome on me.
I am thankful for the orange fruits I got today at mess hall. I love juicy fruits :-)
I am thankful for the awesome cool breeze I enjoyed today after dinner. Thank you for the clean fresh air I breathe. Thank you for the oxygen that is keeping me alive today.
I am also thankful for today's sunset. The clouds gave a beautiful effect.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am extremely happy for the cool and fresh weather here. It's a lovely city. Everything looked so vibrant and colorful today.
I am thankful for my beautiful campus because it has an awesome landscape.
I am thankful for today's egg roll for supper. It was nice to eat mouthful.
I am thankful for my romantic relationship with Kirty Vishal Ekka. He is the most lovely husband in this whole universe. Thank you for bringing him safe back home everyday. I feel so blessed to hold him tight and sleep.
I am thankful for my parent in laws because they love me a lot and talk to me almost everyday.
I am thankful for my nail polishes with which I create nice nailart.
I am thankful for receiving my new bracelet because it came with a gift pouch and the bracelet looks awesome on me.
I am thankful for the orange fruits I got today at mess hall. I love juicy fruits :-)
I am thankful for the awesome cool breeze I enjoyed today after dinner. Thank you for the clean fresh air I breathe. Thank you for the oxygen that is keeping me alive today.
I am also thankful for today's sunset. The clouds gave a beautiful effect.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.