Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Gratitude 50

I am thankful for Raina and Vijay for helping me out with my lab work because I had menstrual cramp. They finished my work in great speed and helped me to take rest.

I am extremely grateful to Preetha maam for allowing me to punch out at 12.30 pm and go home to take rest. This releived me a lot.

I am thankful to everyone working at our mess for today's breakfast and dinner.

I am thankful for having enough money to be able to buy tampons. Tampons have really made my life easy.

I am thankful to all the circumstances , especially to Kirty because of whom I was able to find the SECRET and today I know THE LAW OF ATTRACTION. It's because of him that I learned the greatest secret which will serve my whole generation ahead. I'm so much happy to have discovered it. 

I am thankful to Ramya for applying medicine on my skin.

I am thankful to Aswini for lending me her kettle to boil drinking water.

I am thankful to Kirty for gifting me this cute rotating photo frame on my 30th birthday at Ranchi. It was lovely of him to come have dinner with me.




I am thankful for today's sunset , it was very beautiful and amazingly colorful.




I am thankful to Vijay for getting me lemons and peanut. It was very thoughtful of him.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.