Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Gratitude 55

I am thankful for today's day. I made best use of it.

I am thankful for the wedding sari I bought for my bhabhi and got free petticoat along. Thank you






I am thankful for the phone I have and 4G I enjoy due to which shopping became much easier.

I am thankful for Raina and Vijay and my students for helping me out with my experiments.

I am thankful for the strength and support you gave me to do lot of multitasking today which ended up successfully.

I am thankful today's dinner and it was very filling.

I am thankful for Nelson uncle's help for arranging the parcel of wedding sari to Ranchi.

I am thankful for Jinid's fast recovery. I am grateful for the magnificent outcome to Jinid's surgery. 

I am thankful for today's shopping experience and Ola cab safety.

I am thankful for the strength I gained for washing so many cloths after a hectic day...that too with hand. We don't have the privilege to enjoy a washing machine. 

I am extremely thankful for showing me the gown shop today at Brigade road so that next time I can directly head there.

I am thankful for yesterday's awesome Tibetan dinner with Alphonsa. Crispy honey potato fries, beef shaptak, tingmo, schezwan fried chicken rice.





Thank you for the sexy helmlet Kirty bought for me.




Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.