Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Gratitude 56

I am extremely thankful for Jinid's successful surgery. I'm glad I was able to meet her mum, fiance, sister Jirin and friend Angel Tirkey. Jirin happens to be Amit's wife.

I am happy for the shawarma I ate today, Thanks to Alphonsa. I'm so happy to have a great dinner.

I am happy for the successful experiment today I managed to do with the  help of Vijay and my students Lily and Riju.

I am happy for the time I got to spend with Dr. Anbha. It was worth it.

I am happy to have Amuda maam because she is really  helping me out with my protocol.

I am thankful for the single room I have to stay . It is really cozy and cheap.

I am thankful for the medicine buaa's hubby gave me to chew as a cough n cold remedy. It;s really bitter yet effective.

I am thankful for my parents and my siblings. They are very lovely and caring.

I am thankful for my health. Thank you for my health that is keeping me alive today.

Thank you for all the miracles that took place in my life.

I am thankful for all the money I've received throughout my lifetime.

Thank you for the good news I got today about Jinid's wedding.

Thank you for my sweet and talented-adorable husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who is extremely loving towards me. I'm blessed to have an angel in my life.

I am also grateful to have a lovely and caring mom in law, she loves and cares for me a lot. She is more loving than my own mother. I learn new things from her everyday.

I am thankful for my daughter Evangelin . She is very pretty and makes our life wonderful.

I am thankful for my studio recording and album launch. Everything went on better than what I had expected and at less cost. People love me. 

THANK YOU< THANK YOU THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.