Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Gratitude 78

Dear universe ,

I am thankful for the safe journey of my sister's flight.

I am thankful for the availability of airport bus yesterday and it's safety arrival and correct timings.

I am thankful for the burritos I packed for dinner.  They we're yummy.

I am thankful for the annex room I got.

I am thankful to alphonsa for returning me my 630/-

I am thankful to ramya for accompanying me and megha to bannerghatta national park.

I am extremely grateful for the magnificent outcome to today's national park trip.  Thank you for keeping us safe throughout the journey.

I am thankful for all the money,  I've been given throughout my life.

I am thankful for the food I am able to offer to my sister through alphonsa's mess card.

I am happy that I met Anish my sister's friend.

I am grateful to be a part of the holy Easter mass of this year as in the worship team.

Thank you that Anish and Megha are going to come to Methodist church this Easter :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.