I am so so so greatly thankful for the awesome day we spent today at Garuda mall with my sis and saw the movie " a dog's purpose ". Thank u for this opportunity universe.
I am thankful for the safe trip to n fro to mall.
I am thankful for the good food I had today.
I am thankful for the money I have to buy all my needful stuff.
I am thankful to Ramya for all her love n attention.
I am thankful to Anish for taking my sis out for McDonald and safely giving her a bike ride.
I am thankful for the ola service I enjoyed today. Thank u for all the coupons I received.
I am thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka for giving me all his attention, love and kindness . It keeps growing everyday and is much more better than before.
I am thankful for all those people who have made my life happy. Fr. Wilson, komal agarwal, ramya, divya, alphonsa aswini, gurdeep kaur, megha. I sprinkle magic dust on their life.
I am thankful for my parents and patent in laws. I really love my inlaws for a boost of love. I love my mother in law a lot lot lot. She is extremely caring. Thanx maa.
Thank you, thank you, thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.