Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Gratitude 96

Dear Universe,

I am thankful for today's beautiful day . Office was fun! I am thankful to Vijay for helping me in experiments.

I am thankful to Ravi for sending me my birthday gift. 


I am thankful for Amuda maam who made me laugh a lot today by showing the dog in glasses!! pic

I am thankful for today's food. Uttapam, egg curry yummY!!

I am thankful for the butterflies and 3 green parrots I saw today. Parrots remind me that my manifestation is done! and butterflies remind me of your sign and promise to take care of me.

I am thankful to Ronald Nathanael for helping me solve the Chi-Rho mystery.

I am thankful to the wonderful videos I come across facebook that uplifts me and encourages me everyday! Thank you Goalcast- Taraji P. Henson Talks on WIF

I am thankful for my laptop and phone which allows me be cheerful, energetic, helps me to learn something new everyday, maintain my self respect, keep my passion glowing and lifts me up from the dump! Thank you a lot Kirty Vishal Ekka for buying this phone for me.

I am truly grateful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka who takes care of our family. He is a great , loving father, husband and a best friend. We are faithful to each other.



I am thankful to First Flight for delivering my gift safely to me.

I am thankful to google play California customer care who helped me patiently and tried to solve my issue of refund. I sprinkle magic dust of success all over her career.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.