Dear Universe,
I am thankful for all the girls who supported me today for encouraging cleanliness of our floor. Alphonsa, Sweety, Soumya and more.
I am thankful for the office work I had today and it was a relaxing day with minimum work to do.
I am thankful to Sister Selly for hearing our complaint and agreeing to look into the matter.
I am thankful to for the healing of my health and relationship.
I am thankful for the safe journey of my family on this trip to Bokaro for wedding.
I am thankful for the successful wedding of my cousin brother Amit bhaiya whom I really adore and respect. I sprinkle magic dust on his beautiful relationship and career to be.
I am thankful for the beautiful sunset today.
I am thankful for the food I ate today that gives my body strength and keeps me healthy.
I am thankful for my beautiful campus. I'm thankful for every fresh morning I go through. The green leaves, the colorful flowers, the blue, yellow, orange and red butterflies. The golden fishes, the waterfall and fountains...everything about my campus is AWESOME!!!
I am thankful to Alphonsa because we watched the movie STEP UP 1 ans STREET DANCE together.
I am thankful for my husband who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
I am thankful for all the girls who supported me today for encouraging cleanliness of our floor. Alphonsa, Sweety, Soumya and more.
I am thankful for the office work I had today and it was a relaxing day with minimum work to do.
I am thankful to Sister Selly for hearing our complaint and agreeing to look into the matter.
I am thankful to for the healing of my health and relationship.
I am thankful for the safe journey of my family on this trip to Bokaro for wedding.
I am thankful for the successful wedding of my cousin brother Amit bhaiya whom I really adore and respect. I sprinkle magic dust on his beautiful relationship and career to be.
I am thankful for the beautiful sunset today.
I am thankful for the food I ate today that gives my body strength and keeps me healthy.
I am thankful for my beautiful campus. I'm thankful for every fresh morning I go through. The green leaves, the colorful flowers, the blue, yellow, orange and red butterflies. The golden fishes, the waterfall and fountains...everything about my campus is AWESOME!!!
I am thankful to Alphonsa because we watched the movie STEP UP 1 ans STREET DANCE together.
I am thankful for my husband who loves me a lot and treats me like a princess.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.