Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Gratitude 141

Dear Mulriverse,

I'm thankful to learn that we have many dimensions of parallel universe. I'm thankful to know that 
in some parallel universe Kirty Vishal Ekka is married to me and we have a beautiful wonderful daughter Evangelin.

I'm thankful for the worship session we had today. It was too good and the service was amazing.

I'm thankful for the lovely phone call I had with my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm thankful that he is doing well and that you have kept him safe n sound,thank you for his health, his job, his peace of mind, for his family's safety. Thank you 

I'm thankful for the safe OLA service I enjoyed today. I traveled safely to n fro.

I'm thankful for today's pleasant weather, we had light showers in the evening.

Thank you for the rain in the sun, you know that I love this rare phenomenon of rain with sun. It makes me feel so amazing and I just couldn't stop admiring.

I'm thankful for the hot water I enjoyed today .

I'm thankful for the yummy food I had today.

I'm thankful for my pretty campus. I loved those animals from my campus.



I'm thankful for my room and bed. For the cloths and basic needs I own.

I'm grateful for my wonderful parents especially my hero, my dad! Thank you for keeping my family safely.

 Thank you, Thank you, Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.