Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Monday, June 19, 2017

Gratitude 142

Dear Multiverse,

I'm thankful for today's day at work. I'm thankful for Vijay for helping me out at lab. The experiment went successfully.

I'm thankful for the weather we had here today.

I'm thankful for the torpedo prawns Amuda maam gave me. It was fun to fry them and go shopping, get the stuff and eat my yummy dish.

I'm thankful for the chemicals I borrowed from research lab and they successfully worked . I got pretty DNA.

I'm thankful for the warm water I enjoyed today while bathing.

I'm thankful for the money I had to buy things today for cooking.

I'm thankful for Ashish for taking care of me and being concerned when I'm not well.

I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka and all that he does for me. I'm thankful for my parent in laws especially Kirty's mom, she is extremely lovely and caring towards me. I feel so happy and safe around her. I'm happy to take care of her as well.

I'm thankful for my baby plant, thank you for it's health and growth.

I'm thankful for my cozy warm bed, it is the best place on Earth, it's my heaven.

I'm thankful for my ONEPLUS 3 phone, the money I own to pay my 4G bills. It really makes my life a lot more easier.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.