Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Gratitude 158

Dear Multiverse,

I'm thankful to Aliexpress.com and all my sellers for sending me wonderful products with free gifts. I'm thankful that all of the products reached me within a month in perfect condition. Thank you a lot.

I'm thankful to Vijay for helping me out in the lab today. It was a lot of work but made easier with his help.

I'm thankful for the apology I received from Ravi. It was very sweet of him to realize his mistake very soon. Thank you for me friend.

I'm thankful  for the pleasant weather we had today.

I'm thankful for my husband and my parent in laws. He loves me a lot and treats me like a princess. He has all the qualities I have always manifested. Each and every traits are matched upto every single point written on my diary.

I'm thankful for the money I own to keep myself comfortable.

I'm thankful for my parent in laws who love me more than my husband.

I'm thankful for the gift of health that is keeping me alive today.

I'm thankful for the good news I got today

I'm thankful for the wonderful friends I have who make my each day enjoyable.

I'm thankful for my family's health and prosperity.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.