Dear Multiverse,
Today was a happy and exciting day. I'm very grateful to you for giving me a fun filled joyous day.
I'm thankful for the moments I spend happily with the Missions of Charity brothers and Community Health Department members. It was a great experience for me.
I'm thankful for the photo-session we had today.
I'm thankful for Preetha Maam for granting me permission to attend today's farewell party.
I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm grateful for all he does for our family. It's a blessing and honor to be his proud wife.
I'm thankful for the job I have , for the money I own and health I enjoy. Thank you
I'm thankful for my Oneplus phone and HP laptop.
I'm thankful for the pleasant weather we had today.
I'm thankful for the snacks that was provided at the community health department.
I'm thankful to Vijay for helping me out with my lab work.
I'm thankful that my experiments went well today and I managed to finish my work on time.
I'm thankful to the brothers for inviting me to their farewell party and treating me like a princess.
I'm thankful that I made new friends and made their stay comfortable here.
I'm thankful to Aliexpress for sending my items safely to me. They are lovely and pretty.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
Today was a happy and exciting day. I'm very grateful to you for giving me a fun filled joyous day.
I'm thankful for the moments I spend happily with the Missions of Charity brothers and Community Health Department members. It was a great experience for me.
I'm thankful for the photo-session we had today.
I'm thankful for Preetha Maam for granting me permission to attend today's farewell party.
I'm thankful for my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka. I'm grateful for all he does for our family. It's a blessing and honor to be his proud wife.
I'm thankful for the job I have , for the money I own and health I enjoy. Thank you
I'm thankful for my Oneplus phone and HP laptop.
I'm thankful for the pleasant weather we had today.
I'm thankful for the snacks that was provided at the community health department.
I'm thankful to Vijay for helping me out with my lab work.
I'm thankful that my experiments went well today and I managed to finish my work on time.
I'm thankful to the brothers for inviting me to their farewell party and treating me like a princess.
I'm thankful that I made new friends and made their stay comfortable here.
I'm thankful to Aliexpress for sending my items safely to me. They are lovely and pretty.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.