Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And Tricks

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Gratitude 167

Dear Multiverse,

How can I not love you, Thank you for all the happiness and prosperity you have showered on my lovely life. 

Thank you for making me the Miss Fresher of Botany Hons. 2004. It was a lovely crown.

I'm thankful for the nice friends I've made throughout my life and who have treated me with respect.

I'm thankful for the amazing worship session we had today. Everything went perfect and our voices were healing people emotionally and spiritually.

I'm thankful for the yummy lunch I enjoyed with Binu at Punjabi Dhaba.

I'm thankful for the delicious dal tadka, egg fry and rotis I had for supper.

I'm thankful for the OLA service I enjoyed and that my complain was solved professionally.

I'm thankful for all the love I receive from my husband Kirty Vishal Ekka and his family members , especially my mother in law. I love her and she loves me more than Kirty....which is funny :-)

I'm grateful for the life I own, the place I stay, the food I eat, the cloths I wear, the job I have, the money I own and the family I love. Thank you for this magical life.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.